Negura Bunget - Inarborat Kosmos THE OFFICIAL THREAD

Negru from Negura Bunget popping in.
Interesting talks around here...

I'll just point some details...

We'd like to have the tour go ALL over Europe. It's not like we haven't been 3000 km to Portugal last year for a single gig. But it's not up to us all the time... If we have the chance, we'll come to Sweden.

The Vazduh video is recorded from a Festival organized by MTV Romania... so it was just on the Romanian Superock.
The videos for the multimedia were compressed a lot, and even as they are they're a bit too big. But we wanted everything to load inside the multimedia itself, and that's why we did it like that. There's no comparison between those lives, and the ones we'll have on the DVD, you don't have to worry. Also it WON'T be a live DVD... we have something quite different in mind...

There's also no real point in seeing "Inarborat Kosmos" as a preview of the album... he he.

Stay Black!

is it just the fanboy in me ... or does Negru have a completely unique and now recognizable drumming style. The guy just completley rips on this one ... especially "uprising follow"

Negru said:
Negru from Negura Bunget popping in.
Interesting talks around here...

I'll just point some details...

We'd like to have the tour go ALL over Europe. It's not like we haven't been 3000 km to Portugal last year for a single gig. But it's not up to us all the time... If we have the chance, we'll come to Sweden.

The Vazduh video is recorded from a Festival organized by MTV Romania... so it was just on the Romanian Superock.
The videos for the multimedia were compressed a lot, and even as they are they're a bit too big. But we wanted everything to load inside the multimedia itself, and that's why we did it like that. There's no comparison between those lives, and the ones we'll have on the DVD, you don't have to worry. Also it WON'T be a live DVD... we have something quite different in mind...

There's also no real point in seeing "Inarborat Kosmos" as a preview of the album... he he.

Stay Black!

well, well ... .welcome to our lair. :loco: :worship:

Erik said:
Any chance you will be maybe putting the live videos up for download on the site in less compressed versions? They're alright on the CD, at least the sound, but it would be nice to have better versions...

We'll have at least one online verry soon!

Hey Negru - welcome to the forum!!!

What the hell, people must be starstruck. When you're not here, every other discussion is about NB. Can't wait to see the packaging on the new release.

I think I'll listen to some MAKROTHUMIA tonight... :kickass:

hehe ... yeah STAY BLACK is his regular signature ...

that coupled with his name and we have a problem :lol:

Uma Thurman and Negura Bunget on the same track, who would have believed? :tickled:

You're right lurch, "Vaiet" does sound like a "birth".

Hupogrammos = one of the most underrated 'grim' vocalists - his screams and grunts are like a pack of wolves

Hupogrammos = one of the most underrated 'grim' vocalists - his screams and grunts are like a pack of wolves

did you see that Vazdu video, where he practically cries in the intro? freaking creepy ... if you understand Romanian it's even more so

i can't get enough of it either. it seems such a smooth natural progession, yet totally remaining true to their roots.