Negura Bunget - 'n Crugu Bradului LP is out now!@LOOK@

GOATART

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2010
__n_Crugu_Bradului_LP_by_goatart666.jpg

Negură Bunget - 'n Crugu Bradului LP is out now!
Exclusive distribute by Xmusick League

CATNumber:Marish001
Limitation:
150 copies on clean wax worldwide. with poster and sticker
150 copies on clean wax worldwide. with poster
200 copies worldwide. regular

Negura Bunget are easily one of best newer black metal bands around today, not only playing a genre extremely well but taking it and molding it into something of their own creation. Amazing, brimming over the top with creativity Black Metal. N'Crugu Bradului is definetley Negura Bunget's masterpiece. Let's start with the packaging which is ingeniously made( I won't spoil it) and of course the music itself. The songs are based on the four seasons, they are simply titled I(spring),II(summer),III(autumn) and, IIII(winter). I found each and every song to be amazing each containing entrancing atmosphere. N'Crugu Bradului is an album that you could lose all sense of time while listening to. I STRONGLY recommend this album to anyone who is interested in Black Metal and various subgenres of it, prominently "forest metal" which fits N'Crugu Bradului perfectly description wise but still doesn't hit the point, Negura Bunget should make up they're own genre.
and there are lots of good feedback on this album (on the released CD Edition) :

GET ORDER DETAILS : xmusick@gmail.com