NEVERMORE FANS!!! Rate my song/mix/master(Jvm205/Mesa4x12/Krank)

Felix, I sent you a PM but just wanted to say again ... GREAT FUCKING JOB man! This sounds killer, now we just need 9 more like this ;)

I will only give this one small critique. The end of the 1st verse(?) where you say "place of a million stones" (???) ... when you say the word "stones" the extra "H" sound is a bit overdone sounding. You say something like "sto-Hones" ... take that "h" sound out of there and just do the note transition in the word the same way

that would be the ONLY thing I could say to make that part sound better. Other than that, again, great job! Now start working on the next tune :D

Hahaha thanks so much, dude :headbang: I´m glad, you also liked the completed version. It´s interesting how some vocal elements polarize. Some people liked it and some do not..especially this "crushed with arms of deaaiaiaiaiaith part" :lol:

I know, what you mean..this sto-hones maybe is not really perfect. For the final sanding, I´ll definitively correct some stuff. All constructive critics of you sneapsters was highly appreciated!

The next tune :Smokin: I think, I have to clarify..what happens next. Maybe I make a solo album with some guest sneapsters..would be so fuckin´ awesome :kickass: