Nevermore Guitarists...

I think that's been thier system for a while now.

Also I don't know about Pat writing with nevermore but some of his rhythms with CC are Nevermore-Ish(The song he wrote on gallery..IMO)

I thought I read in an interview that Pat wrote some of the lines for PoE. Damn, if I could only find that link again. But I do know that Tim wrote quite alot for DNB.

So let me see what this sums up to...

1 - Pat was bad ass and may have written some of POE (Especially compairing against his work with CC)

2 - Tim wrote a decent amount for DNB and appears to be the most "missed" by the fans...

3 - Curran IMO was great live energywise but apparently no one else cares (LOL) also never contributed to the music...

Missing anyone?

I thought I remember something about Frank Aresti (SP?) being with Nevermore at the very beginning or was that who they wanted?

Tim never really set my world alight, I reckon there are a few times on DNB where they had a lot more "jeff loomis kick-arse riff" potential, but instead you'd just hear another dissonant, stange time-signature Calvert romp. I dunno, I think I got the shits with his playing after a while. And his solos (for the most part) were very uninspired and contrived on DNB (IMO of course). Plus it looks like he has fake hair. Rant over. I think the flame from this post is going to burn.

And in my honest opinion Jeff IS Nevermore. I reckon they would almost certainly disband if something ever happened to him. Bless his soul. And just a note on my last post, Tim Calvert wrote Beyond Within and somewhere I read that he said that the opening riff to Beyond Within was the best thing he had ever written. When I read that I'm like... holy shit. Dude you suck.

But this is only my opinion of course, be gentle :D

Never heard of Frank's plans to join Nevermore but it would have been great!!!

On the other hand Pat really did some writing on the PoE. Next in line is his song for example - or at least that's what he says so.....

I don't know that Frank Aresti would fit into Nevermore in any way shape or form...so that rumor is probably false.

I think Tim is amazing.... Dream Neon Black is my favorite album..his dark, dissonant style is missed IMO.

Pat was good on Politics because he gave the music a real heavy dimension to it. His death metal passion showed on that CD. Tim did write a lot of dreaming too. Its always nice to have another guitarist in the band to help with the rythem and lead playing so that is not just relying on one guitarist like Jeff on Dead heart. In my opinion he did do a really good job, but i think the record would have been better with another guitarist for musical input.