Nevermore in Cincy tonight (just hours away)

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hope to see some people tonight at the show along with possibly talking with the band again. Last time I saw Nevermore was in 2000 on the "Neon Black" tour at Annie's in Cincy

Lunar Still, hope you saw my myspace account. My hair is a little bit longer and so is my beard, but hopefully you have an idea of what I look like (that picture of my son and I was taken in October 2005). By the way really like your myspace account. See you tonight.

You people aren't going to believe this shit, but both of the guys that were suppose to go with me tonight can't go. Ronnie's father went to the hospital last night with a low pulse rate/dizziness/anxiety/etc... and is being prepped for surgery as I type this. His dad is getting a pace maker put in. I hope all goes well. Next, my friend Shane has the flu. He left work at 11 a.m. this morning and he told me he puked from his front door to his bathroom. My other friend Danny can't go because his band is practicing tonight because they're playing out tomorrow night. But there is still hope. My friend Doug may go. He is more into Sabbath/Zeppelin/Galactic/Tool/Phish/Govt. Mule but he does like early Queensryche. Also, my other friend Josh might be able to go. He loves Nevermore and has been with me to see them all 3 times I've seen them live. Anyway, it is 3:45 p.m. and I hope to leave around 5-5:30p.m. Here goes nothing.

Sorry, to all but I didn't get to go. My friend Josh called me at 6:30 p.m and we decided that if it takes 2 hours to get to Cincy, we would probably miss Nevermore. I thought about going alone but it started storming with rain and high winds the minute I stepped outside. Also, my friend Ronnie's dad had complications with surgery last night. I called about 7-8 people that I knew who might like Nevermore, but nobody could go except for Josh. By then it was too late. Anyway, no disrespect to the band or anyone else. Nevermore is still my favorite band. Things happen for a reason and I guess it wasn't meant for me to go last night. I hope the rest of you had a good time.

Damn Zanex, that sucks. It was an awesome show, and I have a few pictures...although I apparently forgot how to pose for a pic, because in every shot I'm either grinning like an idiot or have my eyes half closed.

Alas, I was a just far enough from the stage where any pics I tried to take ended up dim as all hell and not really worth posting. :(

I think the guys should play my backyard on my Birthday in July since I didn't get to go, (wishful thinking Ha!Ha!). Anyway, I think the band will be in Europe in July doing the Summer Festival thing. Russell, glad you had a good time. The pics are good. Post the set list when you get a chance. Also, thanks for all the comments.