Nevermore Live

I looked for a guy with a bunny shirt and someone that resembled your avatar but no luck. hehe Why was Ron there? So, did a bunch of people head over to the bar with Nevermore? I'm so jealous...

I was the only jackass with a neon green shirt in the entire venue, as far as I could tell. I was near the back of the crowd, spending way too much time trying to get a picture that wasn't blurred, disrupted by a wildly-swinging appendage, or washed out by a stage light (with no success in the end), and if I recall correctly most of the crowd was trying to be right in front of Loomis during the solo you mentioned.

Ron was probably there because he likes Nevermore.

There couldn't have been more than 20 hanging around for the last hour or so, including the Nevermore guys and some members of the other bands.

Next time, send me a message before the show and I'll send my cellular number - I wound up driving people around anyway, so if you're closer to the northwest or north side of town we can save a bit of gas money.

EDIT: Hit return too early.

I enjoyed the show, and wound up with one of Jim's picks after the meet-and-greet. One of the bartenders pours gin about as enthusiastically as Ghandi would serve poison, but the sound was better than I expected... the venue has definitely improved since the last time I was there. The Scout Bar closure has led to some unfortunate events, though, and caution is advised in that area.

Jeff

I was the only jackass with a neon green shirt in the entire venue, as far as I could tell. I was near the back of the crowd, spending way too much time trying to get a picture that wasn't blurred, disrupted by a wildly-swinging appendage, or washed out by a stage light (with no success in the end), and if I recall correctly most of the crowd was trying to be right in front of Loomis during the solo you mentioned.

Ron was probably there because he likes Nevermore.

There couldn't have been more than 20 hanging around for the last hour or so, including the Nevermore guys and some members of the other bands.

Next time, send me a message before the show and I'll send my cellular number - I wound up driving people around anyway, so if you're closer to the northwest or north side of town we can save a bit of gas money.

EDIT: Hit return too early.

I enjoyed the show, and wound up with one of Jim's picks after the meet-and-greet. One of the bartenders pours gin about as enthusiastically as Ghandi would serve poison, but the sound was better than I expected... the venue has definitely improved since the last time I was there. The Scout Bar closure has led to some unfortunate events, though, and caution is advised in that area.

Jeff

Neon green shirt? What the hell? :lol: Surprised I didn't see you. I just found out that Ron lives here, that's why I was asking why he was at the show.

Ya man, I'll send you a message or vice versa if there's any good shows coming in. I'm in NW area.

What unfortunate events do you speak of? I haven't heard much.

Bunnies_Forever6r0Thumbnail.png

One problem is that the closure is not well-known, and the turnout last night was undoubtedly lowered by the confusion. Another is that the current venue is in a bad part of town and the security apparently left a little to be desired.

Jeff

Sup fuckers? Well, I've had the good fortune of knowing Nevermore for the better part of 9 yrs or so, and Warbringer for like 2 or 3, soooo... went to this gig of course.

Got trashed after the show, and since today was a day off for the show [sans Warbringer, who picked up a gig in Corpus], the HateSphere guys wanted to go the NFL game.... so did Jim. HateSphere happened to have an old friend who moved to Houston so they drove to his house and crashed there, so I let Jim crash in my spare bedroom after havin a short jam session in my practice room. We got like 3 or 4 hrs of sleep then woke up to meet HateSphere down at the stadium.

My NY Giants fucked up the Texans... so that ruled. Ill post pics later.

Sup fuckers? Well, I've had the good fortune of knowing Nevermore for the better part of 9 yrs or so, and Warbringer for like 2 or 3, soooo... went to this gig of course.

Got trashed after the show, and since today was a day off for the show [sans Warbringer, who picked up a gig in Corpus], the HateSphere guys wanted to go the NFL game.... so did Jim. HateSphere happened to have an old friend who moved to Houston so they drove to his house and crashed there, so I let Jim crash in my spare bedroom after havin a short jam session in my practice room. We got like 3 or 4 hrs of sleep then woke up to meet HateSphere down at the stadium.

My NY Giants fucked up the Texans... so that ruled. Ill post pics later.

What guy were you at the show?

The fucker in a Giants hat and bright blue t shirt that Esben [hatesphere singer] grabbed a few times and put the mic in my face. By the time Nevermore came on I was pretty drunk and sat the fuck down for awhile, lol

The fucker in a Giants hat and bright blue t shirt that Esben [hatesphere singer] grabbed a few times and put the mic in my face. By the time Nevermore came on I was pretty drunk and sat the fuck down for awhile, lol

Haha. I was the guy with a dark blue shirt on. When I was bouncing to inside four walls, some dude picked me up, and I also had an intense battle for the 2nd half of the drumstick, which I lost :cry:

Oh I was outside during Inside Four Walls gettin drinks with Warbringer and HateSphere at that time, hahah.