Nevermore Narcosynthesis DI's + Backing Tracks!

REUP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1GEOjUUz-p2eTl6b0FPeGpUbkU/edit?usp=sharing

New reamps as usual:

On this one I did new drums and bass:

thanks for the reup man, I was about to ask Jaymz for that!

Both clips sound nice, altho in the first the drums are mono(ish?) and the guitars are a bit fizzy.
2nd one is really cool!

Do you by any chance have the bass di around too and could upload it too? That would be killer!
I had everything around at some point, but I cant find the files anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the reup man, I was about to ask Jaymz for that!

Both clips sound nice, altho in the first the drums are mono(ish?) and the guitars are a bit fizzy.
2nd one is really cool!

Do you by any chance have the bass di around too and could upload it too? That would be killer!
I had everything around at some point, but I cant find the files anymore

Thanks, on the second clip I used metal machine + my own samples and zombass II

This is my favorite reamp project ever. I actually listen to this version once in a while along with my regular music mp3s because the whole band rocks and dare I say this version is better than the original IMHO. But I do love Nevermore/Dane.

I even saved my original reamp. Might give it another go with modelers & better IRs.

Recorded some vocals, used new drums and new bass, reamped as usual, tell me your opinion (please, dont mind loud vocals, I got a problem while exporting):

+ 2 for vocals, they'd be most welcome! The vocals are very good and sound a lot like Nevermore's vocalist, a job well done!!

come to think of it... to extract the vocals, couldn't I play both backing tracks and flip the phase? I will find out!

Here is my reamp test using my Laney IRT Studio direct out into one of MickRick's impulses.

Here is another reamp test using my Laney IRT Studio going direct out into TMF impulses.