Nevermore Narcosynthesis DI's + Backing Tracks!

Hi,

Kemper Marshall 8100, EVH5150III, VHT Pittbull, Mesa DR, Peavey 5150 \m/

Stay Metal!

Last edited by a moderator:
So no one will share vox and leads :(?

I tried the phase thing to try and extract the vocals but it was an instant fail.

It seems from reading the other thred relating to this wonderful work that the talented gentleman who recorded the vocals lost the tracks due to a PC change/upgrade. Massive shame and I've done it myself too, shit happens.

Heres my Re-amp using an Axe-Fx II with no additional processing

I just used these for my next YT video.
I used the JVM at first, sounded great, then I thought "Shit, I have a dual rec, and they used that on this album, would be stupid not to do it with that". So I did it again, and it did sound righteous as expected. Then I thought "shit, they used a cab with T75's", so tomorrow I'll be doing them a third time :lol:

I just used these for my next YT video.
I used the JVM at first, sounded great, then I thought "Shit, I have a dual rec, and they used that on this album, would be stupid not to do it with that". So I did it again, and it did sound righteous as expected. Then I thought "shit, they used a cab with T75's", so tomorrow I'll be doing them a third time

5c724005ad57.gif

Waiting! ;)

Stay Metal!

It seems from reading the other thred relating to this wonderful work that the talented gentleman who recorded the vocals lost the tracks due to a PC change/upgrade. Massive shame and I've done it myself too, shit happens.
This would be ÜberShit considering that this can easily be the best cover for mix practice at the time. I thougth someone else (who could possibly have those tracks) help ;)...

Ok I have news on this...

The backing vocals are gone from my PC....however i've managed to get the lead vocals and the lead guitars.

Somebody will need to upload these to a site where people can download them as once the traffic reaches a certain level on my Dropbox the files will be locked out.

Uploading now :kickass:

Thanks for this precious DI track!

6505+ Model

MarkIIc+ Model

Both tracks were bounced with the same cab IR (v30) :Spin:.

Finally took on this mix after getting a hold of Hugo's drum cover. Guitars were reamped with an Orange Micro Terror, boosted with a Joyo Vintage OD, into a Blackstar HT-110 and miked with a Sennheiser e906.

This is Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt front panel reamp out to ts808 to triple rectifier to recto cab to 57 to API to Ensemble line in with absolutely no post processing on the guitars. mix is going line out of Ensemble through Zed-R16 and Drawmer 1968me bus compressor and back into Logic through Ensemble line inputs. Only master processing is limiter for level.
A bit of guitars on their own then the backing track comes in.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2133088/TMS_ENSEMBLE_TEST.wav