Nevermore Narcosynthesis DI's + Backing Tracks!

Old thread but made a test with Kuassa Amplifikation Lite - Catharsis IR. Used only two DI-tracks and no vox backing track.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be giving this a go inalittle bit, I just downloaded the DI's.....I will be using a Kemper profile, that is dead on (pun intended) DHIADW...a Profile you all have probably heard on youtube by someone very close and known on this board ;) Stay tuned, think you will all love it

Well i was really unhappy with how the DI's came out on my end....definitely user error on my part....so i made short little clip of me playing it, just so people could hear the tone. nothing on the guitars. Ozone 5 for limiting, might be alittle too much, does it sound weird to anyone? I didnt hear it on my studio monitors but i think i did after it was rendered down. strictly 7 guitar with a warpig in the bridge, explanation is in the soundcloud description.

Jaymz forgive my ignorance, but did mix these drums and bass? sounds amazing. would like to hear more about that.

https://soundcloud.com/truckguy3/nevermore-narcosynthesis-tone

Nice tones guys! Not sure why but it seems my DI's have produced quite honky tones. It was just the Loomis into the Redeye so im not quite sure what's going on there!

Yeah I mixed the backing track VESmedic, can't remember specifics but the drums were Metal Foundry and the bass was tracked using my old Dean Sledgehammer with a EMG MMCS5.

I have a thread somewhere with the Opeth Deliverance DI's....I much prefer those sonically and they were done with my Gibson explorer. Just a note of warning though, if you do that with a Kemper and it sounds great I will want the profile ;)