Nevermore Narcosynthesis DI's + Backing Tracks!

so.. not to be a bother, but what is the point of the drum midi when the bass and vocals are baked into a drum backing track? Having the midi is only useful when the bass DI and vocal raws are there... did these ever exist?

What's the deal with the backing tracks link in the first post leads to a page with FBI warning in it?

so.. not to be a bother, but what is the point of the drum midi when the bass and vocals are baked into a drum backing track? Having the midi is only useful when the bass DI and vocal raws are there... did these ever exist?

Yes I posted the bass DI separately later in the thread...

What's the deal with the backing tracks link in the first post leads to a page with FBI warning in it?

Megaupload got shutdown so I have no where else to host the files :(

i tried to download the DIs but the megaupload link is not working... can anyone post a fresh link of the DIs here ? i'd like to mix this one :hotjump:

If anyone cared to read the actual thread, Jaymz said he can no longer host the files, and also I've been hosting the entire pack for months on my personal Dropbox account with the link one page back.