Nevermore news on CM site

dreamingneonblack

All about the METAL
Nov 30, 2002
Wisconsin
Visit site
http://www.centurymedia.com/index2.htm

They resigned and now CM claim's that there will be a slew of activity to support Enemies.

So this sounds like CM was kind holding them hostage until they got what they wanted.

I don't know how you can slag your bosses like Nevermore did and then resign with them.

Who cares....as long as they keep ripping my face off with their killer music I'll be happy.

dreamingneonblack said:
http://www.centurymedia.com/index2.htm

They resigned and now CM claim's that there will be a slew of activity to support Enemies.

So this sounds like CM was kind holding them hostage until they got what they wanted.

I don't know how you can slag your bosses like Nevermore did and then resign with them.

Who cares....as long as they keep ripping my face off with their killer music I'll be happy.

fucking kick ass - i dont think they slagged them, they just played their hand well - i wonder how extensive their record deal is for now? Hopefully they didn't get screwed again :( lol

Seattle-based band NEVERMORE have officially re-signed with Century Media Records worldwide and are now preparing for a slew of activity in support of Enemies of Reality, their latest effort. The dynamic quartet will embark on a headlining U.S. tour this summer with support acts to be announced soon. NEVERMORE wrapped up a highly successfully tour alongside Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom and Hypocrisy last fall and look forward to getting back on the road and being able to play a longer set. The group will also be featured on the upcoming New England Metal and Hardcore Festival DVD compilation. Enemies of Reality, their fifth full-length release, showcases the band’s aggressive songwriting style with a dizzying array of solos, easily satisfying any metal fan’s expectations. A video clip for the track “I, Voyager” will also be shot early next month.

Warrel Dane (vocals) checks in with the following update, “The members of NEVERMORE would like to announce that after long negations, we have re-signed to Century Media Records. Both sides worked very hard to repair past problems and in the end, after fielding numerous offers, we felt this was the best to carry us into our future. We are currently writing new songs in our downtime and preparing for our first release under our new contract. We have four solid songs down at the moment and hope to hit the studio in early fall. In the meantime, we will be doing some major festivals in Europe, a headlining U.S. tour and a new video. All is well in NEVERMORE, and expect another major announcement to be made soon.”

DreamNeonBlack said:
CM huh?

Works for me as long as the Neverdudes are making some cash and don't have to work day jobs anymore to support themselves.

New video, new music coming....:headbang:

exactly

I can't fucking wait for that I, Voyager vid... oooooohooo maan *orgasm*

Argh re: CM. I hope they actually start promoting the band.....I'd love to review this contract!!!

DavE
(Attorney at law in New Jersey and New York)

:wave:

Whatever is best for the band. Like someone said earlier, 'as long as they are still making kickass music, I'm happy'. :)
Nevermore are awesome.

Well if they wanted to be with CM again thats their choice...they are doing well however...they are getting their name out there lately and with the new video (I, VOYAGER! \m/) it will happen...

...Am I the only one who thinks that this was a bad idea? The band might as well just grab their knees and bend over. They fucked them before, they will fuck them again. But then again, I'm no insider.

Nevermore aren't the first ones to have a problem with this label, and they won't be the last.

Anything you care to clue us in on, Warrel? Why did you guys re-sign?