Nevermore News

I like the idea of working with Wichers - he did a great job with WD's solo record and hopefully he can be good sounding board for the guys. I still can't believe it has been 5 friggin years since TGE - just when they started to gain some momentum, they drop off for all that time and the hype dies down. Metal is doing well right now, and we all know that NM should be enjoying as much success as anybody - guys, I'm pleading with you to do whatever it takes to ensure that there is a new new NM disc every other year without fail !!!!!!!

I agree Max that I'm so glad he's a part of this album. He did do great with Warrel, maybe it's be a sign to Jeff to only wank when it's called for.

However I disagree metal is doing great lately, thats why I haven't listened to it in a year.

I agree Max that I'm so glad he's a part of this album. He did do great with Warrel, maybe it's be a sign to Jeff to only wank when it's called for.

Really? I find Jeff to one of the most tasteful shredders out there. I can't think of many 'Nevermore' songs where he ever goes too far.

There's more restraint on Dead Heart in a Dead World than David Carradine had on his testicles.

ZING!

Max failed... to the exxxtreeeeeeeeeme

However I disagree metal is doing great lately, thats why I haven't listened to it in a year.

yep. you cant go copy/paste posts by non-regulars and expect people to notice that some other jerk already said it!

Hahahaha yeah i guess so

Though its pretty fuckin funny that anyone would think I'd actually make a post like that

jizzed.jpg

hahahahaha!