NEVERMORE Singer: Found Out Via BLABBERMOUTH.NET That Guitarist And Drummer Quit

nigga-peas-mlw_design.png

OH MAN! :lol: That My Drunk Kitchen thing is hilarious!! "Mexican rice is the best rice in the world. Aside from white rice and brown rice. That's not racist."

*shrugs*

It's affordable, it taste better than cheap American beer, it's easy to find, that's all that matters to me. And this is in no way shape or form influencing my opinion or relevant to this discussion, but I think I remember Karen saying it was her favorite, too. (Mine is Rochefort 10 though, not Hoegaarden)

But again, my tolerance for alcohol is so high I don't really give a shit about beer either way.

Hoegaarden isn't a bad beer, but it's so mediocre, and there are so many better beers at a comparable price, that it doesn't make much sense to drink it unless it is the only non-adjunct lager option available.

As for stella, I'd like to post a hilarious comic that Emily's cool boyfriend made:

Stella+copy.jpg

OH MAN! :lol: That My Drunk Kitchen thing is hilarious!! "Mexican rice is the best rice in the world. Aside from white rice and brown rice. That's not racist."

Yeah loved that comment! She gets so drunk while cooking, it's hilarious... but this one is one of my favs. I like when she said "a lot of people like to make an omelet with only egg whites... that's a good way to make your omelet shitty" :lol:

Yeah loved that comment! She gets so drunk while cooking, it's hilarious... but this one is one of my favs. I like when she said "a lot of people like to make an omelet with only egg whites... that's a good way to make your omelet shitty" :lol:

I watched all of them after that. So good... :lol:
You've added a new series to my list of favorites. :worship: