Nevermore

AWMM, just PM your address to Life Sucks if you're bothered about posting it on a board....although, if you're so damn tough, why are you hesitant? Honestly though, go ahead and do it, the sooner LS can give you a cracked skull and brain damage, the sooner we can all forget about you and your childish antics.

lol the child is an idiot, just from reading that.
He's no karate student or whatever, if he was he wouldn't be making threats like that, I would know, going for Black Belt in Ju Jitsu. It's just not done.

seems a little ridiculous to be making physical threats on a site like this. And i think it would be hard to track down this monster character, based on his spelling, i am sure he will just get his ma to move the trailer whenever you find him.

Stand-Ablaze said:
lol the child is an idiot, just from reading that.
He's no karate student or whatever, if he was he wouldn't be making threats like that, I would know, going for Black Belt in Ju Jitsu. It's just not done.
Are you Stand Ablaze from bodybuilding.com by any chance?

Raumien said:
Dude, he owned you, give it up. :lol:
I would say otherwise :lol:

and i also workout every fucking day you pussy son of a bitch.
What a fuckin' moron :lol: I bet you haven't made any progress in the gym, eh? Look kid, you should inform yourself before talking shit. No bodybuilder goes to the gym every day because the body needs time to recuperate and build body mass.

How old are you by the way out of curiosity?
I would ask you the same question :lol:

I was being sarcastic people *Rolls eyes*

"I'll fucking kempo karate your ass from here to tibet."

I haven't spit out food from my mouth laughing in a long time, congrats brotha. :lol:

Bitch who said i worked out with weights every fn day. Offdays you can do a little thing called cardio! Ahh you fucks pissed me off. Im leaving this board for fucking good. (Well general Dickcussion atleast) You bran flakes all hate me! Why? Because im so fn beautiful?!!? Everyone tells me im a treasure!!! And rightfully so. Why oh why must i come on this board and try and justify my masculinity to all of you heathens?!?! There is no answer to that! Boredom. Im not bored i fuck all your sisters, Could it be out of some sort of genetic depression like life sucks has? Nope. Because i got a true sense of reality. Could it be out of pity!?!?! Could be. Its like the fonzie hanging out with potsie and richie. You are all my potsies and richies! So in closing fuck off and rot. Masters degree? In what basket weaving?!?! Life sucks if you had all that imaginary shit going for you you'd actually be happy. Hell you'd probably be listening to josh groban rather than dying fecal. Stfu and lick my left testical as i tickle you behind the ear with my right. You fucking flamer. As far as the N word goes! I love black people! I love them so much my taxes pay for their welfare

Ultimate_Symphony said:
This guy doesn't deserve to be banned, he's way too hilarious :lol:
Yeah, his posts are funny, especially if you are not the target of his idiotic diatribes. But regardless, the reason his posts are funny is because he is such an idiot; essentially you are laughing at him as opposed to laughing at his wit or sense of humor.

True, I still can't get over that fucking Kempo Karate line, tat was fucking brilliant.

And the basketweaving one, oh god, had me in tears. :lol:

It kind of seems ironic that the existence of Facebook and other social media has actually filtered away many of the e-tough guy crazies away. Like, I generally assume that it's just the lowest social pecking order individuals that still spend significant amounts of time on forums, people too cool and anti-social to hang out with the normies, but it's the normies themselves that are the insane ones.