New Aggaloch song and ep news

Evil?

omghaxlol!1
Jun 25, 2005
Grand Haven, MI
Anyone listened to the new track yet?

The White EP available for pre-order, new song posted, new pics

First off, all of us in Agalloch would like to thank Brennan for his incredible work on this MySpace page over the last two years. We sincerely appreciate his effort and support.

We’ve recently posted a new song entitled “Sowilo Rune” from our upcoming EP “The White EP” to be released by Vendlus Records on Feb. 29th (should show up soon if it isn’t already). As with all of our EPs and limited releases, this is not necessarily a sign of things to come. We envision small releases as opportunities to experiment and try new things without the weighty demands of a full-length release. So, expect a different sound, but also expect something that sits nicely with the rest of our work.

You may pre-order “The White EP” at: www.vendlus.com/store This release is limited to 2000 copies.

In the meantime, we are looking ahead at a fourth album and will post updates when necessary. Lastly, we’ve posted our cover of “Kneel to the Cross” by one of our favorite groups, Sol Invictus. If you have yet to hear the original, we encourage you to seek out their album “Death of the West.” However, most of us agree that Sol Invictus’ best album remains “The Blade.”

In the picture section you’ll see that we’ve added a number of photos from our tours.

Thanks for everyone’s support!
edit: oops forgot to post a link to the song : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=27545777&MyToken=264cdd77-8012-44a9-b404-9e4c1b7394ff

yes well it's a good track by any standard, just not all that brilliant. What are they doing here but carrying a fairly simple chord throughout the whole playing time? Lovely atmosphere and all, but just not... wow

I've never been much into Agalloch's non-LP material anyway (save for Of Stone...)

I purchased one last night. How many copies are being pressed? I'll have all my friends buy me two copies and make a fortune.

Hey a man needs to make a living.

2000 pressed i believe. im getting tired of the limited agalloch stuff (though i buy it....??). the only one worth its weight is OSWP