NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I would guess he called himself Alexi for foreign people to fuckin say it right. Ive been to the US and how do you think they say the name Matias?:lol: I would just rather tell them "Call me Matt" ....much more simple. Will do that next time.

No way. Finish names sounds cool.

Roope ^^

Finish is in fact a pretty cool sounding language, atleast to me. Not beautiful as french, or italian, but cool. Like islandic.

But I must say, swedish is t3h bestest language ever. Sounds too cool :p
Danish (wich I speak) is like swedish minus the overall coolness.:mad:

They sound exactly the same!!!!

Yeah, they sound the same, but I don't know it it's in other countries but x isn't really used in any Finnish words, a lot of people use it in the Finnish "internet language" or something and it sounds stupid and if you use it you get flamed :lol:

I don't know if this makes any sense... :p but Finnish people understand it.... right?

My order won't be shipped until April 14th because I pre-ordered Blooddrunk.

Did you order one of the special packages? If not I'd recommend you Record Shop X (Levykauppa ÄX, Record Shop X english website). Cheaper prices and shipping (BD CD/DVD 17.99€, shipping 4.50€).

I recieved my single today. In the booklet, there's nothing special in it, and the case is a little weird. oh, and Alexi's name is spelt as Aleksi on the "music written by..." section

?¿?¿?¿?¿? In mine it says Alexi.

Yeah, they sound the same, but I don't know it it's in other countries but x isn't really used in any Finnish words, a lot of people use it in the Finnish "internet language" or something and it sounds stupid and if you use it you get flamed :lol:

In italian it's the same with "k". Using it instead of "ch" is just plain dumb: those who do get usually flamed, and rightly so :lol: