NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Well that's one so far out of how many Children Of Bodom fans? lol

Wait, is it a picture disc as some kind of rare collectors item or is it just black and you use it instead of a CD?

Its all rare and shizz, only a certain amount made, worth money in a few years time :D

And you'll be kicking yourself when vinyl players come back into fashion and cd players cease to exist..

Well I might look into it, just because there's only a few made (any left?!) but I doubt vinyl players will overtake CD/DVD/mp3 in this modern era.

Where can I buy it?

I had a look on Ebay but I don't always trust it because they're just pictures, no actual photographs of it.

There's 2 different kinds I think, the red rim and the clear rim

Yeah, but I meant there's the "Deluxe Red Vinly Set in Gatefold Sleeve" or "Picture Disc".

Is the difference that they both have different cover songs on, and the picture disc has a band pic on and the other is just pure red?

NP.

I think everyone's buying this one:

"The UK Deluxe Red Vinyl Double LP Set in Gatefold Sleeve is exclusive to What Records, being limited to a maximium of only 1000 copies worldwide."
(from Scythes of Bodom)

So this one:

http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/items/46117.htm

Yeah, but I meant there's the "Deluxe Red Vinly Set in Gatefold Sleeve" or "Picture Disc".

Is the difference that they both have different cover songs on, and the picture disc has a band pic on and the other is just pure red?

Erm, there's something to do with the rims as well, the fact that one is red and the other is clear. Apart from that there isn't much else!

Erm, there's something to do with the rims as well, the fact that one is red and the other is clear. Apart from that there isn't much else!

No, I'm talking about the 2 different things that I just wrote, not the RED RIM picture disc and the CLEAR RIM picture disc.

Look, I wrote:

there's the "Deluxe Red Vinly Set in Gatefold Sleeve" or "Picture Disc".

There's 2 different types of vinyl disc. One is £19.99, the other is £4.99.

Are they both the single or is one the single and the other the full album? I dno understand.

No, I'm talking about the 2 different things that I just wrote, not the RED RIM picture disc and the CLEAR RIM picture disc.

Look, I wrote:

Are they both the single or is one the single and the other the full album? I dno understand.

Ahh right, I actually just emailed them asking pretty much that

Look, I wrote:

The red rim and clear rim are both different versions of the same 12" single (Blooddrunk+No Commands+COB sticker). Then there's also the 7" red blooddrunk single with Blooddrunk+Lookin Out My Backdoor.

The £19.99 "Blooddrunk Limited Edition Deluxe Red Vinyl Set in Gatefold Sleeve" Double LP is of course the full album. Hope this helped, it's indeed pretty confusing. You can find all the different releases here.

The red rim and clear rim are both different versions of the same 12" single (Blooddrunk+No Commands+COB sticker). Then there's also the 7" red blooddrunk single with Blooddrunk+Lookin Out My Backdoor.

The £19.99 "Blooddrunk Limited Edition Deluxe Red Vinyl Set in Gatefold Sleeve" Double LP is of course the full album. Hope this helped, it's indeed pretty confusing. You can find all the different releases here.

Thanks alot! That cleared it up.

I'll order this then, because it looks badass:
rrksue.jpg

I'll buy the album and single on CD when it's released and I have no real desire to own the album on vinyl. I presume all of these are equally rare because there's a 1000 copies of them all.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks alot! That cleared it up.

I'll order this then, because it looks badass:
rrksue.jpg

I'll buy the album and single on CD when it's released and I have no real desire to own the album on vinyl. I presume all of these are equally rare because there's a 1000 copies of them all.

Thanks again for your help.

No problem!

Actually, according to the What Records website there's only 666 copies of the 12" Blooddrunk single. It seems that of those 666 copies of the vinyl, only about 150 have the red rim. Here's an excerpt of an e-mail What Records sent to everyone who preordered the multibuy single package:

What Records said:
Sorry to bother you again but we have just discovered that there is a second rarer version of the Blooddrunk Limited 12 inch Picture Disc. Our initial stock which we have been despatching already features the Picture on a CLEAR VINYL Disc. This gives a Clear Outer Rim. I have just found that our last stock features the Picture on a RED VINYL Disc. This gives a Red Outer Rim.

The Discs look strikingly different. I estimate there may be only 150 of the RED RIMMED Discs. This makes it a bit of a rarity.

However, unlike many dealers who would sell this for much more than the clear rim copy I am selling it at the same price. Stocks on this are very limited so please get your order in fast. Priority will be given to exsisting customers.

No problem!

Actually, according to the What Records website there's only 666 copies of the 12" Blooddrunk single. It seems that of those 666 copies of the vinyl, only about 150 have the red rim. Here's an excerpt of an e-mail What Records sent to everyone who preordered the multibuy single package:

Woah cool!!! I better process my order now and hope that there's some left, it looks awesome. :cool:

EDIT: I ordered the RED RIM single so I'm assuming that it's in stock. :D:D:D

What the hell does signature required mean when you try to order something from What Records?