NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

It's costing me $43ish Canadian for the vinyl singles and $65ish Canadian for the double vinyl. All worth it for me. I can't wait till a picture disc vinyl for the Blooddrunk album comes out. I look forward to that day (hopefully in the near future).

IMO single artwork is really cool, specially the actual disc. I also find weird the numbers and words thing, but I really like it. Really waiting for the album (preodered it 1 month ago and I'm going to wait for it). About the What Records vinyls, I got some money yesterday so I'm going to try ordering them as well as the vinyl album. Hope the singles haven't ran out.

Why is everyone buying Vinyl? Do you live in the 50's?

And do you reckon this is a reliable place to get the CD single?

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blooddrunk-Children-Bodom/dp/B00139L7TU/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1204418344&sr=8-1]HERE[/ame]

It says Import so maybe it's one of the copies that everyone else seems to have, even though it's not the UK release date yet.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but has anyone else read the new Myspace biography? It looks like it was written by someone who was into the band for about 1 second.

Damn those What records....I gotta shell out like 60 bucks for that picture disk thing and the singles. Oh well it's worth it I guess. I hope they don't run out...1000 is a pretty low number!

Hey guys.
Who can I order the ROCK HOUSE "METAL GUITAR WITH ALEXI LAIHO" LEVEL ONE DVD outside the USA?

Sorry for my English :/

Hey which solos are Roopes? I dont want to listen to the whole leaked album because i dont want to ruin it for myself. I'd rather wait till April 15th and go pick it up the old fashioned way. I could figure it out on my own,but i'm not trying to spoil it for myself.:headbang:

Why is everyone buying Vinyl? Do you live in the 50's?

And do you reckon this is a reliable place to get the CD single?

I think Vinyl got a better ''burning'' quality than CD. If you have a good Vinyl reader, it might sound better than a CD. My friend already told me something like this, so i'm not pretty sure about this^^

Well that's one so far out of how many Children Of Bodom fans? lol

Wait, is it a picture disc as some kind of rare collectors item or is it just black and you use it instead of a CD?