NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I have the same one as Joonas - it says Are You Dead Yet? at the top, just above the blood splatters, and also something
else that looks like a number and letters, and something that looks like Brasoy 12?? and some sort of graffitti in the bottom left corner

I have the same one as Joonas - it says Are You Dead Yet? at the top, just above the blood splatters, and also something
else that looks like a number and letters, and something that looks like Brasoy 12?? and some sort of graffitti in the bottom left corner

Theres also some crazy shit on the disc. This cover is pretty cool...lotsa details!

Cheers man, that looks really cool.
Whats that in the right hand corner? I can't really tell what it is. Anddo you know what that text on the wall, above Bodom say?

Dodgy stuff :p

^I dunno :lol: Well the one in right hand corner is reaper ;) if you meant the lower corner.

I have no idea :lol: Well there you have the pictures. The words "Are you dead yet?" Are really visible.

Also i put up the HIGH RES version too if you want to make one as Background to computer or something. Its something like 6336x5024 in resolution.

I have no idea :lol: Well there you have the pictures. The words "Are you dead yet?" Are really visible.

Also i put up the HIGH RES version too if you want to make one as Background to computer or something. Its something like 6336x5024 in resolution.

:lol: thanks man.
That is one huge Image...6.6 MB o_O I've scanned 15000x11000 images before though :lol:

^Holy fuck! Yeah well i just took maximum DPI while scanning. No wonder imageshack wouldn't accept it so i did one with 300 dpi instead which was pretty good quality and big :D And yeah...no problem.

I think that thing about Bodom is a number and some letters...I think the number is 281274 (but the 8 could be an S)
But fuck knows, I'm gonna look into it a bit more see if I can make any sense out of this :p

Yeah well...its cool. Funky shit! Well i find it cool with all the details and abstract shit...i sure hope the album has some similar stuff to it around the bloody reaper!:D I just find it nonsense for now but :lol: