NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Wow this album is great! Only a few songs aren't that great, but I love the rest of it. I has the melodic feel of Follow the Reaper and the darkness of Are You Dead Yet?. It's a really great combination. Not only that, but there is a lot of diversity in the album. Some songs are more melodic, some are more dark. I couldn't ask for a better album from Children of Bodom.

Brasov is a city in Germany famous for a huge music festival it has. I can't tell why the number 12 is after it. As far as the top right corner scribbles it seems to say 2(backwards s)1274GRPX. I think that is just a bunch of random shit. The only thing I could come up with was that GRPX is some sort of chemical abbreviation. The letters (are they even letters?) under Brasov12 seem to say ATHFEH...it could say ATHE though which is a city. Probably its all just random crap though so I'm gonna stop now.

Brasov is a place in Romania, Transylvania to be more precise. It's also right next to the castle of Bran, which is the castle Vlad Tepes used to invade Transylvania. You know, Vlad, the person behind the Dracula legend.
As for 12... well, Bran was built in 1212.

Btw, I already asked this some pages ago but I got totallty ignored :lol: Does anyone has any idea what those numbers 8902 and 7222 in bottom right corner mean.

I have no idea:lol: Weren't those numbers on the disc also? idont remember and dont have the will to go push EJECT on my cd player:lol:

Joo, they are also printed to the disc :)
Jep Jep :D I really think im going to like the album cover too and i certainly hope it has some of these abstract/weird details :D
I like how it has "Are You Dead Yet" on the cover....a continuation. The thoughts after Are You Dead Yet?.....

Live after death :lol: Nah just kidding....its cool IMO too. A bit weird too which i like.

The only thing I could come up with was that GRPX is some sort of chemical abbreviation. The letters (are they even letters?) under Brasov12 seem to say ATHFEH...it could say ATHE though which is a city. Probably its all just random crap though so I'm gonna stop now.

Grpx could mean graphics. But I'm pretty sure that all those numbers mean nothing, they are just having fun with our expense. Even thought it would have been funnier if those numbers and acronyms would result some weird pages when googling them.

(yes I'm bored and googled them but found nothing funny or interesting)

Brasov is a city in Germany famous for a huge music festival it has. I can't tell why the number 12 is after it. As far as the top right corner scribbles it seems to say 2(backwards s)1274GRPX. I think that is just a bunch of random shit. The only thing I could come up with was that GRPX is some sort of chemical abbreviation. The letters (are they even letters?) under Brasov12 seem to say ATHFEH...it could say ATHE though which is a city. Probably its all just random crap though so I'm gonna stop now.

no.

Grpx could mean graphics. But I'm pretty sure that all those numbers mean nothing, they are just having fun with our expense. Even thought it would have been funnier if those numbers and acronyms would result some weird pages when googling them.

Yeah what if the numbers led to a Rick Roll?:lol:

If they would lead to Lemonparty they would just be fucking mean!:lol::lol::lol:

(I know they don't...but what if :lol:)

Got the limited enhanced CD single today from What Records, with the video on it - it's really cool, but I don't know
why they put Rebel Yell on it as a bonus track instead of one of the new covers

with 4 brand new covers, I would have liked to see a new one too. But I guess Rebel Yell is rare in these parts (Japanese only?)

Nine Inch Nails made a freaky concept like that with their last album. There were hints on every song/cover/video that linked to websites, awesome.

Is there anywhere else you can get the bloddrunk double vinyl and special edition things besides What Records...to ship to the US is like an extra 30 bucks!