NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Honestly, read this and just needed to comment, a band who has been in the business for 10+ years still being devastated by an album leak? No remorse from my end whatsoever. Like...where have they been the past couple years? Impersonating an ostrich? Do they not read the news? Do they not get it? It can't be stopped and will not be stopped, stop fucking crying about it, learn to live with it and eventually try to embrace it.

You're retarded... It doesn't matter how long you've been in the business, or understanding that its "bound" to happen. They put a fuck load of time and money into planning, writing, practicing, recording, promoting, hyping, amongst personality into the album, and some shitfuck leaked it. Thats not at all fair to them in any way and you should at the very least respect their work and what went into making the album. I would be devastated if something I put my heart and time into was stolen like this, regardless of whether or not its "going" to happen.

Honestly, read this and just needed to comment, a band who has been in the business for 10+ years still being devastated by an album leak? No remorse from my end whatsoever. Like...where have they been the past couple years? Impersonating an ostrich? Do they not read the news? Do they not get it? It can't be stopped and will not be stopped, stop fucking crying about it, learn to live with it and eventually try to embrace it.

So that makes it right? Because it is a "normal" part of our fucked up world to try to sabotage bands profits? Get real.

And as for that "where have they been the last couple of years?" Maybe you didn't know but if i am correct they have been touring since 2005 so theres the answer :lol:

You're retarded...

Actually that statement is quite contrary to the actual fact.

It doesn't matter how long you've been in the business, or understanding that its "bound" to happen. They put a fuck load of time and money into planning, writing, practicing, recording, promoting, hyping, amongst personality into the album, and some shitfuck leaked it. Thats not at all fair to them in any way and you should at the very least respect their work and what went into making the album. I would be devastated if something I put my heart and time into was stolen like this, regardless of whether or not its "going" to happen.

I wasn't advocating that people SHOULDN'T download music, all I said was that we were asked NOT discuss the leaked album HERE. The internet is endless so go elsewhere if you want to talk about the new album. It's that simple, it's just a matter of respect.

(I mean I download a lot of music, and I buy CD's I like IF I CAN AFFORD IT. I think assholes who download an entire band's discography then put it on their $500 iPod and run around in expensive clothing and shoes are complete cunts. They have LOTS of disposable income and they SHOULD probably be buying the music. I have NOTHING against someone downloading a CD if it's to see if they like it or if they can't afford it. I mean if we want to play the 'Is it fair' game then: Is it fair to me in any way that if I can't afford a CD, I can't have it? Or that I HAVE to make a commitment to buy a CD if I haven't heard it yet, without knowing if I even like it or not? No.

EDIT: Also, I support bands by a MUCH more direct means via buying tickets to see their shows and buying their merchandise at the show, which more often than not, is the place where the money goes directly into the band's pocket)

But regardless, this isn't a debate about music piracy, it's much less complicated than that. LISTEN TO THE FUCKING WEBMASTER. End of discussion.

:rolleyes:

don't you people feel there's just nothing more to say about downloading ? I think we've discussed every fucking aspect of it. Everyone has it's own way of seeing it. I dlded the leaked album but I had bought the digipak long before so I don't feel any shame. That's the way I see it.

Fuck'n'Roll

You realize apart from Alexander who helped write about 3 songs it's the same CoB? As much as I like black metal, death metal, and progressive metal, thank fuck Alexi learned how to write a song, it wasn't til FTR that writing a good strong metal song really seemed to start meaning a lot to them. I've still only heard 3 songs from Blooddrunk but if it's at least as good as AYDY I'm happy, Fuck another Hatebreeder.
do you understand what do i mean (and many others) by saying old CoB?

and yes they have progressed but their progression did not become any better from what they have used to be.

by saying fuck another hatebreeder you honestly don't realize my first sentence.

So when was promotion a bad thing? Theres an old saying that goes like "any press is good press". While shutting the board down is quite extreme, I'd rather see it happen than see these fools fucking cry about something they should have expected before they even started recording the album and furthermore criticizing their fanbase for being curious when the album was leaked.
It really alienates borderline fans.

But it's the same for every band out there; those people who download stuff, do that, and those who buy, still keep buying. I don't know what the percentage of downloads is compared to buying an album and if it's increasing.

There is also people who BUY stuff _AND_ DOWNLOAD stuff. You know, it is good way to find new bands.

You're retarded... It doesn't matter how long you've been in the business, or understanding that its "bound" to happen. They put a fuck load of time and money into planning, writing, practicing, recording, promoting, hyping, amongst personality into the album, and some shitfuck leaked it. Thats not at all fair to them in any way and you should at the very least respect their work and what went into making the album. I would be devastated if something I put my heart and time into was stolen like this, regardless of whether or not its "going" to happen.

Life is not fair, deal with it.

You would make a horrible businessman. This is a business.

Go cry in a corner and listen to some Bright Eyes.

edit: I don't need to respect shit, especially if A)I dislike the album B) I Don't agree with the way they responded to the leak, its that simple.

So that makes it right? Because it is a "normal" part of our fucked up world to try to sabotage bands profits? Get real.

And as for that "where have they been the last couple of years?" Maybe you didn't know but if i am correct they have been touring since 2005 so theres the answer :lol:

I never said it makes it right, I just said this is what is going to happen, and bound to happen for as long as the internet exists. And actually yes it is a norm for me as well as millions of other people, not to deliberately sabotage band profits, but to listen to the album before its actual release. This is how it is always going to be from now on, people need to learn to deal with it.

Despite being on tour or not I said this before, they should have expected it the moment they started recording the new album.

I never said it makes it right, I just said this is what is going to happen, and bound to happen for as long as the internet exists. And actually yes it is a norm for me as well as millions of other people, not to deliberately sabotage band profits, but to listen to the album before its actual release. This is how it is always going to be from now on, people need to learn to deal with it.

Despite being on tour or not I said this before, they should have expected it the moment they started recording the new album.

Yeah i guess you have a point...I still can't understand how some Swede got hold of that Album.:erk:

EDIT: Still i don't like that fact that some punkass bitches leak the album many months from realease date because that can cut back sales. Imagine it this way...some guys might not be aware it has leaked if it leaks a week or two before the actual release and do INTEND to buy it. It might be that after the download he will think "why buy it anyway?". And the chance of that download to happen is far larger the EARLIER it leaks.

Still there are those who just plan to download it anyway and it's those it wont matter for.

Life is not fair, deal with it.

You would make a horrible businessman. This is a business.

Go cry in a corner and listen to some Bright Eyes.

edit: I don't need to respect shit, especially if A)I dislike the album B) I Don't agree with the way they responded to the leak, its that simple.

Oh man, you're fucking dumber than I thought. How is someone leaking an album AT ALL related to general business practice? Aside from killing the market for the initial release, hurting record sales and fucking with the music industry, and uhh.. .causing the band to lose money? The person who leaked this is not gaining any profit, so that would mean that the money lost in the ways I listed (The shrink rate of the music industry) is simply lost revenue. Thats NOT GOOD BUSINESS, businessman. BLACK GOODS ARE NOTHING BUT A LOSS IN PROFIT.

You want to talk about horrible business? Tell you what, businessman... Go get youself a company, let me steal your product and leak it to everyone for zero profit.. Thats fantastic business! Then you can go cry in the corner and listen to Bright Eyes. Oh, and an other thing.. Cut your fucking hair and learn general business practice before you try to tell my anything about business, wanker.

Oh man, you're fucking dumber than I thought. How is someone leaking an album AT ALL related to general business practice? Aside from killing the market for the initial release, hurting record sales and fucking with the music industry, and uhh.. .causing the band to lose money? The person who leaked this is not gaining any profit, so that would mean that the money lost in the ways I listed (The shrink rate of the music industry) is simply lost revenue. Thats NOT GOOD BUSINESS, businessman. BLACK GOODS ARE NOTHING BUT A LOSS IN PROFIT.

You want to talk about horrible business? Tell you what, businessman... Go get youself a company, let me steal your product and leak it to everyone for zero profit.. Thats fantastic business! Then you can go cry in the corner and listen to Bright Eyes. Oh, and an other thing.. Cut your fucking hair and learn general business practice before you try to tell my anything about business, wanker.

I never said leaking albums wouldn't hurt the music business. I said you, yourself would be a horrible businessman with statements like "Thats not at all fair to them in any way and you should at the very least respect their work and what went into making the album. I would be devastated if something I put my heart and time into was stolen like this, regardless of whether or not its "going" to happen." and your absolute inability to remain civil.

And not that its any of your business but I have cut my hair off a while ago. So kindly continue to rant, rave an make yourself look more like a blubbering rhetorical fool.

Thank you.

I recieved an e-mail from what records saying that my copy of the blooddrunk single UK edition was dispatched today :D I should be recieving it soon.

Oh, and also you guys wanna stop the bullshit abut leaks and the music business:

Lots of chat deleted. Since the derailing is often done by the same people, it's starting to be a pretty tempting option to just simply delete your user accounts the next time to save me some time.

I recieved an e-mail from what records saying that my copy of the blooddrunk single UK edition was dispatched today :D I should be recieving it soon.

Oh, and also you guys wanna stop the bullshit abut leaks and the music business:

I already had it yesterday...i play it constantly :lol:

I already had it yesterday...i play it constantly :lol:

The one I ordered is different tho...well at least the cover looks different o_O
45974.jpg

isn't yours the other one?

The Blooddrunk single art has at least Are You Dead Yet? inscribed on it really small text.. and some weird fucking shit.. Very psychedelic.

I just can't wait to receive the album and blast it ! From what I heard the production on thi album is awesome ! everything is very crunchy and more agressive I like it

Fuck'n'roll !