NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

no surprise there, already a hater who can't get over the fact that it isn't ftr or hb era anymore, or even hcdr. the other reviews look good though.

yup, the haters can lick my balls and im gagging them to hell:kickass:

Awesome...got this today. Very shitty pics and one is upside down...the artwork on it was awesome.
One thing i didn't notice from the single artwork pic i posted here was that there was a Reaper in the corner down to the right.

bild016pv3.jpg

bild015lv5.jpg

I liked the album at the first listen, I think that's how is supposed to be, I hate when people say "Oh maye it'll start growing on me in the 74th listen"

Lots of chat deleted. Since the derailing is often done by the same people, it's starting to be a pretty tempting option to just simply delete your user accounts the next time to save me some time.

So far it is the forth best COB album in my opinion, behind Follow the Reaper,Hatebreeder and HCD. Would rate it 4 stars of out 5 so far..

Look, not that I give a shit... but we were asked NICELY to stop discussing the new album leak HERE. If you can't do that then fuck off. Talk amongst yourselves on MSN or some other forum, just don't do it on the band's own forum. If you don't have that respect for this place then as I said, fuck off.

This is something everyone has to ask from themselves. I'm not even going to bother trying to remove all the comments on the leaked album because it would be pointless as that's the only thing people seem to want to talk about right now here. However, closing the whole board until the album comes out is one thing that needs to be put under consideration. Also, it shouldn't come as a surprise what the consequences of posting download- or youtube links or requests to PM where to find it are.

I had a brief talk with Henkka about this yesterday and no matter how excited you guys are about the new album, you should have the decency to stop for a minute to think how devastated the band is because of it and everyone commenting the album that shouldn't be out before April. The situation here is being observed closely and it's been nice to see that at least some people have still some respect for the band. This is, after all, a messageboard they pay the hosting for so their fans could discuss the music they make for YOU.
Look, not that I give a shit... but we were asked NICELY to stop discussing the new album leak HERE. If you can't do that then fuck off. Talk amongst yourselves on MSN or some other forum, just don't do it on the band's own forum. If you don't have that respect for this place then as I said, fuck off.

I agree...
Isn't it just kind of more exciting waiting till the official release date, go to a store, buy the album, put the cd in a cd player and just listen to it for the first time?!
Can't we show a minimum of respect for the band and just wait?

I liked the album at the first listen, I think that's how is supposed to be, I hate when people say "Oh maye it'll start growing on me in the 74th listen"

no, not all metal is catchy like pop music, sometimes it takes a while to let it sink in and you can't absorb it all first listen, which i think is the case with this new album. it gives it a lot more depth and isn't just OK SWEET CATCHY CHORUS FUCK YEAH.

About the doublebass thing, it's Smile Pretty for the Devil or Roadkill Morning, because it was in one of the 4 songs that were finished first (Smile pretty for the Devil, Roadkill Morning, BFH, TMR)

Jaska plays 16ths at 250bpm in Roadkill Morning. That's like death metal (Nile) speed. :kickass:

I agree...
Isn't it just kind of more exciting waiting till the official release date, go to a store, buy the album, put the cd in a cd player and just listen to it for the first time?!
Can't we show a minimum of respect for the band and just wait?

I wasn't saying don't download the leak or don't listen to it or wait till April or whatever. I just said, whatever you chose to do, DON'T DISCUSS THE NEW ALBUM ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. Period. I personally think it's a good idea for people to download an album first then buy it if they like it (and if they can afford it). But we've been asked not to discuss it and I think the banhammer should be wielded against anyone who breaks the rule.

I wasn't saying don't download the leak or don't listen to it or wait till April or whatever. I just said, whatever you chose to do, DON'T DISCUSS THE NEW ALBUM ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. Period. I personally think it's a good idea for people to download an album first then buy it if they like it (and if they can afford it). But we've been asked not to discuss it and I think the banhammer should be wielded against anyone who breaks the rule.
dude you cant stop it so lets stop the bitching.
And btw i like every song on this album now even done with everything it took awhile for that one though.