NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Went in with an open mind, as I didn't like AYDY (apart from a few songs).

This has some good soloing. Some decdent riffs, but overall not worth my time. Gave it maybe 4 or 5 listens, and can't get into it.
I was told they were aiming for a more FTR style sound, and if that was true, they failed at it.

Better than AYDY, but only about 3 songs I really like. Second last song on the album is their worst song I've heard, except for maybe If you want Piece...

If you liked AYDY, good chance you'll like Blooddrunk. All there is to say.

banned from heaven the second worst Bodom song?????? Are you on acid man?? It's one of the best "slow" songs they've ever made! :headbang:

Oh yeah, this album is going to kick ass. I like it and rank it 2nd on my top CoB album list (HB being the number 1). Blooddrunk has a very thrashy feeling to it, I can also hear some "Sinergy- melodies". I can't wait to get my hands on the real thing...

Better riffs, better solos, better interludes, better vocals, better keyboards. Just listen to it, you will get it pretty fast. I loved it from the first listen, one of my favorites now.

Punch me I bleed is the best song on AYDY, but not any good like overall. It still beats songs on HCDR and FTR but, there are at lest 20 songs that are better.

Better riffs, better solos, better interludes, better vocals, better keyboards. Just listen to it, you will get it pretty fast. I loved it from the first listen, one of my favorites now.

No, I've always thought ADK is one of their best songs, it has a great atmosphere and feeling to it. BFH just just isn't as agressive as PMIB, and I love the ADK solo

And I love PMIB, it's just great.

Blooddrunk has a very thrashy feeling to it, I can also hear some "Sinergy- melodies". I can't wait to get my hands on the real thing...

I haven't heard the album yet but it's interesting if they indeed used some of the lost Sinergy stuff in Blooddrunk.. if you remember my thread from last fall or so..

Damn it's getting hard to wait, it's 6 more weeks.. I should lay down this rhum before I do anything stupid

I haven't heard the album yet but it's interesting if they indeed used some of the lost Sinergy stuff in Blooddrunk.. if you remember my thread from last fall or so..

Damn it's getting hard to wait, it's 6 more weeks.. I should lay down this rhum before I do anything stupid

Joonas...if you were right about the sinergy riffs(although i did support your theory partly if i remember right)im going to shit bricks! LOTS OF THEM!:lol:

Your theory phaled.
If this is what the new sinergy sounded like, ima go jump off a cliff.

I would be very upset if the new Sinergy album sounded like Blooddrunk. I know there won't BE a new Sinergy album but back when there were plans for it, I was hoping for another album in the style of any of BTH, THAB or SBMS.

EDIT: Earth Breather has the exact same opinion!!

Am i the only one to like Punch Me i Bleed?:cry:

Nope, you're not. I like it too :)

Punch me I bleed is the best song on AYDY

If we don't consider TL&S as an AYDY song (which would be plausible, what with it being released one year before as a stand-alone EP), then you're definitely right. Otherwise, I'd say it's the second best song on AYDY, after TL&S.

I've always thought ADK is one of their best songs, it has a great atmosphere and feeling to it.

+1.

Can Alexi still write Sinergy-like riffs? Honestly. I would greatly prefer a Sinergy album over a Bodom "Blooddrunk" album.

*awaits for a swarm of losers to tell me I suck*

i think when i started listening to bodom aydy i think just came out,i cant really remember,but i like aydy,along with every other album,sure everything was different,but all of my freinds were like,oh childrenof bordom,and listen to are you dead yet and loved it?,bodom wont be neo classical like the old days,and if anyone still wants that,then go look somewhere else,when i first heard tmr,i hated it ,iwas like wtf is this shit,i hope bodom wont release a garage inc or st anger,but i like tmr now,i just wasnt open minded,and was expecting some crazy neo classical stuff