NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I have to count on someone else ripping the song off because I just downloaded Audacity and I don't understand it. I suck at all this.

there are some news on SoB about CD and DVD, what are they going to contain... there is going to be 10th song Ghost riders in the sky cover... or better yet go and check it out...

It's actually a pretty useless thing and I'd find it quite hard to explain in English... it's like a small piece of cardboard put on the left side of the jewel case. It is not in anyway attached to the jewel case and is most easily removed as soon as you unwrap it.

When CDs have a OBI it is always mentioned (it is on eBay, at least), so I thought it was considered somewhat important even though, as I said, it is actually pretty useless.

EDIT: looks like someone collects OBI-strips for a hobby.

lame, my friend was gunna rip it since he doesn't go to school but he can't figure out how to work audio programs and doesn't care enough. i don't understand how people don't understand how to record it, you can just get any audio program, set it to record from your sound card, test to make sure it sounds how you want then click record for 2 hours. come back and skim through it until you find the song and there, done.