NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

It will be hilarious of Blooddrunk is shit and we're just all sitting here like :ill:

:lol:

Super JD was the band(apparently some demoband) :lol: I will try to keep awake. I will only record ONLY song...not the whole 2 hour thing.

OMG wtf is this! :lol: What's this about the "2 hour thing"? :s So when's the song meant to be played?

It's got nothing to do with bands/places, I'm just not the kind of person who cares about WHAT the lyrics ABOUT, I just like to know them to sing along.

I couldn't care less if Alexi decided to write about how he enjoys cooking and picking flowers as long as the music kicked ass.

And about DT, if I don't dig the music itself, then outstanding lyrics mean nothing to me.

I'll download the song, though.

See,im the opposite way. If im gonna get into a band,im first drawn by the guitars. After i evaluate everything,the vocals and lyrics make or break the band for me. There could be tapping solos and sweep argegio's throughout a song,and if the vocals and lyrics suck then im not gonna listen to that band.

Its because im a vocalist,and lyricist. Its the same thing with you. Your a guitarist,so naturally lyrics aren't all that important to you.

That's the same way my 2 guitarists are. They have no idea what my lyrics are about. They always tell me that there dark and crazy. And then they'll turn around and tell me how much they like another bands lyrics. And i'll say "MINE ARE THE SAME TOPIC!" Lmao,its aggrivating.

Dark Tranquillity is very,very good. I'm sure you'll like them.