NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

:lol: They're playing Hard Fi, some shitty british rock band :lol:

20:00 gmt+1 yeah?

15 minutes then :kickass:

Yeah, they will interview Jaska, and he tells something about the album, and then they'll take a break and play Blooddrunk. At least that's what they've done always before.

To anyone who is going to record: I'm fighting with my recording program, but atm it's not working, so will any of you be so kind to upload Blooddrunk when recorded please?

BTW, if anyone doesn't ''trust my loyalty'' or something like that, I've already preordered the album and the single, and I'm thinking of ordering the three weird single versions featured in SOB. I just want to hear bthe new songs asap, that's why I want the recording. Thank you.

Will it be a real show about the new album or is it just 2 hours of random music with blooddrunk in it?

Dunno, but a 2 hour show Bodom-dedicated would be really cool. Just hope my internet doesn't crash during the show, :lol:

He's talking about CoB now :kickass:

I cant speak finnish, I just heard "blablablabla children of bodom blablablabla" :lol:

Too bad the interview is in Finnish so most of you won't understand it.

They just mentioned that they'll talk about CoB's new album on the upcoming show.