NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I do really like Blooddrunk. I think it's a cool song and I loved the keyboards in it. I got very exited about the new album because of it, so I guess that's a good thing :D

I really do like Blooddrunk. Actually it left me cold on first listen, but now that it has played several time, it seriously growing on me. Also I try to keep in mind that the real deal will sound sooooo much better !

The keyboard intro is really nice, i like that keyboard patch, which sounds a bit like The Exorcist sound.

really intense. energy, speed, heaviness and still melodic.
kickass song.

After a few more listens I've decided I fucking love the song.

Can't wait for the album. (well CANT WAIT! For the Astoria gig :D)

so far i'm really liking the songs i've heard (tmr, bfh, bd), especially blooddrunk. its something really different and to me seems less catchy and more heavy and industrial. the riffs are totally different and in general i have a feeling this will be way better than are you dead yet and even match up to hate crew deathroll. fucking awesome.

It's not out, there was a preview on finnish radio, that also broadcasted on the net.

I have been listening blooddrunk all morning and I really like it, the proggy parts and the talk in the beginning reminds me of Evergrey. But it's really different that I thought it would be based on what interviews have been written. Keys are great. CCR cover just makes me laugh because of that banjo, I can so imagine Euge playing that banjo in the studio <3.
:lol:.

@Slash Hammett: thanks quality is great :)

And yeah single is already ordered some days ago :)

is there a topic/space on the board where people are discussing potential blooddrunk lyrics? the chorus sounds badass and i'd like to know what they're saying, all i can make out from what i hear is BLOOD DRUNK wasted again *something something something* BLOOD DRUNK you call me insane *something something* razor blade