NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^ Same here, i like both of those songs... Blooddrunk is a bit iffy for me, prefer the AYDY sound tbh.

If you want peace... prepare for war is an outstanding song, actually. Fast, heavy and extremely aggressive. Not suitable for a Bodom album? Yes, definitely. But still a pretty good song.

Heartless: Punch Me I Bleed is probably the only song that actually stands out on AYDY (bodom-wise)... how can you dislike it? :confused:

Worst Bodom songs? Let's start from In your face, Are you dead yet? and Living Dead Beat!!

WTF!?
Worst songs...

I don't get what's wrong with you, Next in line is one really good song, I'd call it even better than Livind dead beat, also IYwp...Pfw is nice song, not really anything too bad.

AND also the Lil' bloodred riding hood ain't that bad either,
something that really is something notgood/bad is Sixpounder, I can't understand why they even made a video of this.
And the worst of all has to be: Punch me I bleed
I have listened it many times and it's just not anything, it's not fast, it's not powerfull, it's not beautifull, it's not even cool in anyway, it just sucks.

and except the lyrics and some small parts, Aydy is really boring song.
(also chokehold is boring, but much better than the ones I mentioned as bad songs so far.)

And the worst of all has to be: Punch me I bleed
I have listened it many times and it's just not anything, it's not fast, it's not powerfull, it's not beautifull, it's not even cool in anyway, it just sucks.

It's the most melodic, melancholic and melodeath song on the album. And melodeath is made of pure win :kickass:

(also chokehold is boring, but much better than the ones I mentioned as bad songs so far.)

How is Chokehold boring?!? :guh:

Also, Next in line is the most HCDR-sounding song on AYDY and it has a supersolo... I'm really surprised it's not a favorite.

There worst songs are half the shit on AYDY and Wrath Within,Northern Comfort, and Touch Like Angel Of Death imo.

If you want peace... prepare for war is an outstanding song, actually. Fast, heavy and extremely aggressive. Not suitable for a Bodom album? Yes, definitely. But still a pretty good song.

Heartless: Punch Me I Bleed is probably the only song that actually stands out on AYDY (bodom-wise)... how can you dislike it? :confused:

Worst Bodom songs? Let's start from In your face, Are you dead yet? and Living Dead Beat!!

at first i didnt like aydy,but now i do,i like the whole album.
i really like aydy,one of my fav songs,other one is slbn

aydy isnt very bodomish,but i dont think blooddrunk really is either