NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I think their worst song is Next In Line

I like the solos in it :p

Does anyone besides me love this song (Talk Dirty to Me)? :lol:

I love that cover!

Worst Bodom songs? Let's start from In your face, Are you dead yet? and Living Dead Beat!!

LDB is my favorite off the AYDY album :loco:

The song Blooddrunk itself reminds me of Pantera's Walk

I know exactly what you mean :lol:

And that (dis)honor would have to go to We're Not Gonna Fall or Next in Line BTW.

People keep on bashing AYDY for not being Bodom enough, then dislike the only Bodom-sounding songs on it (Punch Me I Bleed, Next in line, We're not gonna fall - I'm not counting Trashed, Lost & Strungout in 'cause it was released as a stand-alone before AYDY)... *shrugs*

I think their worst ones are Wrath Within and Northern Comfort.

Living Dead Beat, Punch Me I Bleed and We're Not Gonna Fall are maybe the best songs on AYDY imo.

cob_A61.jpg
cob_A62.jpg

"Includes: Hellhounds On My Trail, Roadkill Morning, Tie My Rope, plus the title song." They're like supposed to be the best songs I guess. Well for me Banned from Heaven is the best so far, but it really feels songs 1 & 9 are the best.

If you want peace... prepare for war is an outstanding song, actually. Fast, heavy and extremely aggressive. Not suitable for a Bodom album? Yes, definitely. But still a pretty good song.

Heartless: Punch Me I Bleed is probably the only song that actually stands out on AYDY (bodom-wise)... how can you dislike it? :confused:

Worst Bodom songs? Let's start from In your face, Are you dead yet? and Living Dead Beat!!

I will agree that Punch Me I Bleed is a great song and that In Your Face is horrible, but AYDY and Living Dead Beat are great! Worst songs would have to be Wrath Within or some other song from Hatebreeder...I never really enjoyed that album except for Silent Night, Bodom Night which is an awesome song.

You're the worst Bodom song so far.

And that (dis)honor would have to go to We're Not Gonna Fall or Next in Line BTW.

Nope, YOU are the worst CoB song :lol:!

Both songs you mentioned are some best songs on Aydy? worst if not counting Punch me I bleed, would be propably In your face or If you want peace prepare for war, and because In your face is :kickass: and If you want peace...prepare for war is :cool: the title has to go to that punch thing.

And you people should know that the solo in Ldb gets much better as you get used to it and listen carefully.

And to clear...atleast my own confusion, I'll make a list of my favorite songs on aydy?:
1. Thrashed, lost & strungout
2. Next in line
3. Bastards of bodom
4. Living dead beat
5. In your face
6. We're not gonna fall
7. Are you dead yet?
8. If you want peace...prepare for war
9. Punch me I bleed

-bastards off bodom hc!-

:lol:

cob_A61.jpg
cob_A62.jpg

"Includes: Hellhounds On My Trail, Roadkill Morning, Tie My Rope, plus the title song." They're like supposed to be the best songs I guess. Well for me Banned from Heaven is the best so far, but it really feels songs 1 & 9 are the best.

thats a damn cool flier and if those are the best songs and banned from heaven isn't even considered one of them i'm so excited for this album its insane, considering i loved banned from heaven. unless somehow everything else sucks this could be as good as or better than hcdr. fuck. yes.

someones gotta post there lyric try for blooddrunk i have no idea what hes saying :loco::cry:

I think i got something that gets close to most parts , though I think i still have some stuff wrong , and for the question marks ... I really can't understand those for now:cry:
EDIT: nvm that , i editted out all question marks , though some parts sound weird to me (first sentences for example), though it sounds something like that i think :).
ah well , here's my try:headbang::

They said drinking is a way to die.
But i fear, dying is a way to drink.
Blooddrunk.

I'll break or dance, let you decide.
Too much of foreign you bring on by.
Do you have something to blame in such short time?
You are the one crying.

Degenerate, throwing the wreck of life.
Someone is spilling your own blood.
That's very hot, scars already made.
Ready for another drink anyone?

They talk to you but no we don't.
We thought maybe you could restore.
Day over day they should get it hard.
Yes we die, they could never stop.

BLOODDRUNK
Wasted again.
They smile or they will fight.
BLOODDRUNK
You call me insane.
You get me Blooddrunk with a razor blade.

[solo]

Degenerate, dropping the wreck of life.
Someone is spilling your own blood.
That's very hot, scars already made.
Ready for another drink anyone?

BLOODDRUNK
Wasted again.
BLOODDRUNK
You call me insane.
You get me Blooddrunk with a razor blade.

BLOODDRUNK
Wasted again.
BLOODDRUNK
You call me insane.
You get me Blooddrunk with a razor blade

yea , been thinking about you call me insane 2 , just thought it was going insane
, though i think you're probably right about that last line :)

after listening more carefully , you call me insane sounds better though.

People keep on bashing AYDY for not being Bodom enough, then dislike the only Bodom-sounding songs on it (Punch Me I Bleed, Next in line, We're not gonna fall - I'm not counting Trashed, Lost & Strungout in 'cause it was released as a stand-alone before AYDY)... *shrugs*
I don't bash AYDY for not being Bodom enough, I bash it for being boring (and simple) as all hell.

grey knight said:
Both songs you mentioned are some best songs on Aydy?
For you, maybe. Not for myself.

^ take a chill pill ddddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddeeeeeeeee

:lol:

:lol: I was only kidding, besides I never meet anyone who says that shit at their concerts so :lol: Only internet people have shit opinions :p

*enters thread*

HEY HEARTLESS, ARE YOU DEAD YET SUCKED DONGER AND DANGLY-BITS.

*hopes not to see Heartless at a concert*

:lol: Tough guy at 3000 miles away :p

You don't go to a concert to bash a band! :lol: Also, when the adrenaline is going, the atmosphere is wild, and everything is fucking loud, most likely you won't really care. Bottomline- Bodom is still rockin'.

I just noticed that they played Tmr in the spinefeast, might anyone have a record of it? I'd like a better quality one, I can't listen to the one which they released...

My god, stop posting that lyrics BULLSHIT on this thread, please?? Could you fucking spare me from that crap?? For the record, the opening line is: They say drinking is a way to die, but at the end, dying is a way to drink, that's why.

I won't read the rest... Jesus...