NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Aww... maybe it'll be in YouTube tomorrow, it's nothing new if it sucks though, but big time? :erk:

It's not gonna be in youtube before it's released on some broadcast, which is next Tuesday if I'm right.

Yea it has these dummies with painted faces in it or something as stupid as the video for Needled.

Looking forward to the one that was filmed in an opera house :Smug:

It's not gonna be in youtube before it's released on some broadcast, which is next Tuesday if I'm right.

Yea it has these dummies with painted faces in it or something as stupid as the video for Needled.

Looking forward to the one that was filmed in an opera house :Smug:

I was expecting more of Blooddrunk video than Hellhounds, but wtf? Dummies with painted faces? I thought they'd try to use the "Ghost town" as their advantage by making it look spooky or something, not fill it with dummies. :erk:

-[chop]-;6956679 said:
:lol: :lol:!!! whats up with the "being serious" on a joke thing?

I honestly could have cared less if it was a joke or not. Heartless has had a history of getting touchy whenever someone even mentions disliking AYDY, and frankly, I got sick of it.

Also, calling people "faggots" or "girls" on the internet, just makes oneself look like a dipshit troll.

AYDY is not the best COB album to you and me, Joe's a different thing, live and get along with it. But you're faggot for getting all pissed because of a joke on a forum.

Joonas said:
AYDY is not the best COB album to you and me, Joe's a different thing, live and get along with it. But you're faggot for getting all pissed because of a joke on a forum.
I'm not pissed. And to think I'm getting "pissed" over an internet forum is foolish.

I'm just explaining that he's had a history of getting extremely touchy whenever someone mentions disliking the album.

He can like the album all he wants, I have absolutely no problem with that; but I think it's really childish to keep trying to bait/flame whenever someone bashes the album. Joking or not.

I honestly could have cared less if it was a joke or not. Heartless has had a history of getting touchy whenever someone even mentions disliking AYDY, and frankly, I got sick of it.

Also, calling people "faggots" or "girls" on the internet, just makes oneself look like a dipshit troll.

:lol: Believe me, I have no qualms about calling you a girly faggot if I ever meet you. Bet you ass on that :p

:lol::worship:notworthy Holy shit! :kickass:

He can like the album all he wants, I have absolutely no problem with that; but I think it's really childish to keep trying to bait/flame whenever someone bashes the album. Joking or not.

:lol: Dude, people have been bashing that album loooooooooooooong before you showed up so trust me I've tuned it out by now, I know some people have a different opinion and I can even see why they don't like AYDY, I just fuck around with all the AYDY hater because well, it's funny to watch them get mad when someone disagrees with their piss-moaning on an internet forum.

people have been bashing that album loooooooooooooong before you showed up so trust me I've tuned it out by now, I know some people have a different opinion and I can even see why they don't like AYDY, I just fuck around with all the AYDY hater because well, it's funny to watch them get mad when someone disagrees with their piss-moaning on an internet forum.

Apparently you weren't around by the time the album was released. It was a mess. And I was the only one defending it, with one or two little goblins behind my back shouting YEAH!! every now and then.. :lol: I thought heavy eguals good, but later I've learned more about music and started disliking many things about that album. But taste is taste, too, I understand..

I still don't think AYDY? sucks. It's not the best but it does not suck...all the bandwagon bashing on it is getting a bit old :lol: If people do the same with Blooddrunk and its actually good album(which i believe it will be) then i will personally fuck this forum up anyway i can :lol:Not because i don't agree but because lingering on a forum solely for bashing something is pretty immature and fucking waste of time IMO....which sadly some seem to do.

^What are you talking about waste of time?? THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE COOL IS TO BASH A BAND ON THEIR OWN FORUM DON'T YOU KNOW THAT!!11!!1!!

I have noticed interesting(?) thing in some Finnish message boards. Some time ago it was so cool to bash Alexi as a guitarist and talk shit about AYDY? but now it has changed that all the "cool dudes" think Alexi is not that bad after all but long touring just started to effect his performance....

Anyway, life is so much easier when you don't need to bee cool...:lol:

How is it possible to be a fan of a band like Bullet for My Valentine and not even know about COB? How gay is that? Like in a bar sometimes when we're discussing music, some chick always says have you ever heard of this band called BFMV? and says it's really cool but doesn't really know about COB, or hates them..

How is it possible to be a fan of a band like Bullet for My Valentine and not even know about COB? How gay is that? Like in a bar sometimes when we're discussing music, some chick always says have you ever heard of this band called BFMV? and says it's really cool but doesn't really know about COB, or hates them..

people who say they listen to metal then when you ask what bandsa they like they instantly say Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera and Iron Maiden, I always reply oh yeah check Darkthrone then if you like maiden you'll love them