NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Will there be released a version where there's only the COB songs, and not that fucking cover???? I demand a version with only the 9 COB songs.

You're fucking stupid Joonas. ''Why would I want more if I can have less?'' Do you think that a cover ruins an album? Then wait for a version with no cover. Sure it will appear, just wait for it while we all enjoy our ''unworhty'' versions with the cover song and the DVD. :rolleyes:

You're fucking stupid Joonas. ''Why would I want more if I can have less?'' Do you think that a cover ruins an album? Then wait for a version with no cover. Sure it will appear, just wait for it while we all enjoy our ''unworhty'' versions with the cover song and the DVD. :rolleyes:

They all have the cover song? I'm so not buying this...

By the way, I listened to Blooddrunk and I must say it's much better than Banned from Heaven and Tie my Rope IMHO.

No
I listened to Tie my rope and I must say it's much better than Banned from heaven and Blooddrunk IMHO.
(althrough Bd's really good too.)
Basicly so far Tie My rope is almost only reason I'm buying this album.

people who say they listen to metal then when you ask what bandsa they like they instantly say Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera and Iron Maiden, I always reply oh yeah check Darkthrone then if you like maiden you'll love them

You forgot "I've been raised with Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbath". But you're right, 90% of 16-18 yo metalheads listen exclusively to Metallica and Iron Maiden. Sepultura too, sometimes, but it's quite rare.

Not sure how accurate that is, most metalheads I know around that age are into more poppy, more stuff. But then again, me and quite my friends did listen to to the bands you listed earlier, I remember as a kid I only listened to Ozzy for about 2 years so I guess they can be more close minded in that respect.

I'm not fucking stupid, I waited two and a half years for an original COB album, I don't want it to be ruined by some shit song their management forced them to do. I want the album to end with Roadkill Morning and that's it, no fucking excuses.

I don't FUCKING CARE about the cover songs and IMO if one of them is pushed to the album, it's fucked up. Imagine if they'd put a song like Talk Dirty to Me as song 9 for the Hatebreeder album. It would've considerably decreased it's credibility and value.

For example I've listened to Blooddrunk like 200 times now, and the cover for 2 times.

I think the keyboard parts of blooddrunk is pretty fucking awesome...i hav e also listened to it a three figured number of times...it`s awesome.

The cover sounds veeery punk IMO, if it haven`t been for Alexi`s Vocal, it could have been e descent punk coversong.

I'm not fucking stupid, I waited two and a half years for an original COB album, I don't want it to be ruined by some shit song their management forced them to do. I want the album to end with Roadkill Morning and that's it, no fucking excuses.

I don't FUCKING CARE about the cover songs and IMO if one of them is pushed to the album, it's fucked up. Imagine if they'd put a song like Talk Dirty to Me as song 9 for the Hatebreeder album. It would've considerably decreased it's credibility and value.

For example I've listened to Blooddrunk like 200 times now, and the cover for 2 times.

Canyou tell me what the fuck is your problem?And don't answer "you". I mean, what the hell, you can always fucking skip the song you don't want to listen....

So you don't like an album if there is a coversong in it?
Are you stoned or just fucking stupid ?

And talk dirty to me isn't from the Hatebreeder era, but I'd love to have No commands or some other coversong from the Hatebreeder session.

Are you stoned or just fucking stupid ?

You probably wouldn't mind even if they put Ghost Riders in the Sky as song nr. 2 for the album? Well I would. COB just happens to be my favourite band, maybe you don't understand why I have a problem with it. I don't care as long as it's not the first version that's in stores come April 9th.

I don't want American kids saying the new bodom album has 10 songs on it. This kinda things.

You probably wouldn't mind even if they put Ghost Riders in the Sky as song nr. 2 for the album? Well I would. COB just happens to be my favourite band, maybe you don't understand why I have a problem with it. I don't care as long as it's not the first version that's in stores come April 9th.

I don't want American kids saying the new bodom album has 10 songs on it. This kinda things.

Yeah i understand you partly i daresay. You are simply put a perfectionist and so on just want BODOM MATERIAL on a BODOM ALBUM. Thats the way i wan't my CD to be honest too. I would not mind extra songs that much but i dont want them there either because i dont give a shit in the covers. Single+Covers is no problem though. The one i ordered had only 9 songs. Its the one from levykauppa X.

EDIT: The way i see it the original version should always have only the BANDS OWN songs and then theres place for limited editions and singles with some extra stuff.

Horribly flawed argument. Why the fuck, exactly, would they place the cover right in the middle of the album? As far as I know, they've always been the last track.

But, if you don't like the fact that Blooddrunk might have ten songs on it, you can always send your copy to me.

I'll have to agree with Joonas here. Having a 10th track which is a cover, wouldn't fit. Imagine the 9th song is great, and then you get this silly cover after it. Kind of an anti-climax.

Exactly! Thats exactly why i agreed too. It could ruin a perfect "strike" :lol: He has a point and bashing him for that is not smart. Have you ever heard about opinion? IF not then you will still ahve to agree with SomeoneWIld...a good point.