NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

How do you know that? And ffs don't start with your typical ''because I know it'', give evidence of why you state this as true or stop being an asshole and acting as if you know everything before it even happens.

Is there any link to a real-time stream?

No, not yet. It will appear to the YLE Areena (place where YLE tv and radio channels upload some of their programs). At the moment there are last weeks programs. It says that those are only visible in Finland, but they said that also to the YleX radiostream, so I don't know if you can see those.

I just have to say I totally agree with Joonas on the "cover" problem. I want to listen to them, obviously, but I want NOTHING MORE than CoB's songs on the album. That's quite a maniacal thing, right, but I totally understand and share it.

Because he needs to pretend that he knows everything. Lets just wait for the vid. Watching the shots from SOB I think it'll be cool, and I asume that it'll be Sixpounder-style (not just the band playing like IYF, with some sort of story behind). If you haven't checked out SOB give it a go.

Might sound a bit ballsy but I think they will make Hellhounds On My Trail their second single, after the album release, and it will include the video for it. You can quote this later..

-[chop]-;6978107 said:
On the SOB website it says its gonna be streamable...from where? SOB's website?
Well, it will be also officially posted on myspace today so it will be available for everybody.