NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

I like the fact that Alexi is using that pink RV, has a cool black jacket on and Jaska's beard looks cool. But all that kissing dummy stuff is a bit shit.

Necrö;6979206 said:
VLC player opened it, but the colors were weird

Thanks, I got the VLC player and now it works :)

Gotta agree with Mitch, Alexis guitar looks awesome in this vid. But there should have been a close-up on the fretboard during Alexi's solo. But at least they didn't cut the solos....

Well...i got fuckin shocked when i see the guy making out with the dummy :lol::lol::lol: I have to say the beginning looked promising because it was so freaky...those children and all...but then they just turned way too normal!!! They should have made them more like ghosts and shit!:lol:

@Bodombaby: Just go to their myspace :)

I quite liked it. It's a bit 'busy' filmed, and I didn't really see what does dummies had to do with the song, but ok. It also had a very strange vibe over it that I did like. It did make me feel something...like an...emptiness or something.
It's pretty cool.

It's cool. But also, really strange. Good footage of the band, but that ghosts shit was...odd.

horrible story/concept/whatever but fucking awesome band shots. imo if they had just left out most of the ghost town stuff except for showing it totally empty with some shadows and shit occastionally and focused more on the band it would've been badass. the whole people and making out with dummys stuff was bad.

I love that video, first COB video ever that really made me feel anything. It's hard to explain, but video had very weird atmosphere that made me cry (yeah yeah I know...) and left me very strange feeling. I think it was the doll with broken head and that woman, it kind of gave me very strong feeling of lost child. Looks like I'm only one loving it.

But I didn't really get why the dude was kiss that dummy and wtf those elderly people were eating in the balcony?

Alexi was hot