NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Video was good, Alexi was... Different, and Janne was filmed almost enough... It's like TLS for the alexi parts IMO cause its like HEY LOOK AT ME ME CUTE IM ALEXI.. but still it was so different... couldn't say why... maybe the fact that he wasnt trashing at alll :erk:

It's FUCKING ANNOYING this guy Patrick (Ullaeus, who films the videos) seems to have personal issues with the keyboard!! On this video, the camera flashes for a mighty half a second on Janne's X5 during his solo! And on the Stockholm gig DVD, Clash of the Booze Brothers or whatever it was called, I bet my ass off the ONLY time he films the keyboard, during Janne's solos on his duel with Alexi, is just because he doesn't have anything better to film at by the time!

I don't know if you guys notice this but for me it's super annoying. This guy has issues with keyboards in metal music? FUCK HIM. Bodom has a trademark in fast guitar/keyboard solos, plus the keyboard is a very essential part of their music. Sue this guy! At least throw something at him..

It's right. He was more filmed in the keyboards riffs lol

lol, dude, fuck off. You're always posting your strange ideas about what Bodom means, (you know, the stuff everyone makes fun of you for?) and then when I post one damn thing you call me a fucking emo?

Goddamn you suck! :lol:

Okay I forgive you, I used to be emo too. But shut up anyway.

Ok Joonas, yesterday I bashed you for posting things about the vid and not proving them: prove given, you were right, I apologise. But not on every point: the vid doesn't suck. Not the best, but doesn't suck.

I love that video, first COB video ever that really made me feel anything. It's hard to explain, but video had very weird atmosphere that made me cry (yeah yeah I know...) and left me very strange feeling. I think it was the doll with broken head and that woman, it kind of gave me very strong feeling of lost child. Looks like I'm only one loving it.

Not loving it but I like it quite a lot, so you're not alone. I won't talk about Alexi though, :lol: I will about the pink ESP: it rocks!!!:kickass:

It rocks but it won't save the video.

This one is clearly targeted at younger audience, like 12-15 year olds. Part reason why they don't show the solos being played.

Well, first time there's actually children in a Children Of Bodom video.. :erk:

i really want to know, is it alexi (or any one from the band) who makes the final designs about the videos and other productions?

@Ruins: No. Alexi said on an interview that whit the Needled video he got back from a Sinergy tour and was recived by the other four guys like: ''Well, here's the video, but you're not going to like it'' (interview by Juliya at Juliya's Diary, it's a girl interviewing Allu and Janne) and I remember reading (don't ask where, I don't remember that much, take it as false if you wish) Allu saying that the AYDY vid could have been a bit better, but they trust the video producers and didn't go until the last details of editing.