NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Thumbs up for Alexi's awesome pink ESP but I really, really hate how they're not showing Alexi's and Janne's fingers during the solos...

Alexi probably never would have done this but that wouldve been cool if the video had scenes of each member being self destructive or atleast a scene with alexi + jack daniels + razorblade or something

Janne appears to be very drunk in this video!

failure_of_threads said:
im pretty sure alexi wouldnt want to reminisce on his 20 year old antics, and then everyone would be like" z0mg C0B 3nd0rs3z cutt!ing y00rs3lf! w00t"

Exactly what I was thinking.

Alexi's self harming was serious and something that would be stupid to promote to 13yr olds watching it with their LTD Alexi sigs in their lap.

Not to mention swigging straight JD. I know what can happen when you're taking like 10 gulps at a time, swallowing and repeating. :ill:

^ just got back from school and downloaded the video. Anyone else have problems with it. Audio works fine but there is something wrong with the vid. I saw yours worked fine Mitch. Help? thanks (oh and check the guess the riff game (mitch))

^ just got back from school and downloaded the video. Anyone else have problems with it. Audio works fine but there is something wrong with the vid. I saw yours worked fine Mitch. Help? thanks (oh and check the guess the riff game (mitch))

VLC Media player.