NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

T,L&S remains their best video. Plus the scenes in Everytime I Die where the band is playing.

T,L&S is indeed really cool (except a bit of excessive Alexi showing but anyway, frontmans are always shown more), but I go for IYF/Sixpounder, although I'll never understand why did they cut the solo in IYF :ill:

well, if LoBodomy is a good song, than I wouldn't mind if Alexi writes another song about this:lol:

LoBodomy it's written towards internet (people recording unreleased songs played live ruining the surprise, people criticising them but without enough balls to tell them in person, .... yes, Allu hates the interwebz, :lol:).

Welll... I want to go to that Ghost Town. I love that sort of thing.. XD

But the video wasn't so good. I like the TL&S one a lot better. Even Sixpounder, and Everytime I Die when the band is playing.

All in all I thought the video was pretty weak. Something like they did for Downfall might've been more suiting..

Better luck next time I guess. :lol:

:zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie::zombie:

DOWNFALL???? It's the worst video ever done IMO. Only part the Alexi ''I has a knife'' thing because it's a bit funny, but the green lights are annoying as fuck.

yeah the video is a little weird....but as Joonas said, the sound quality on the official version of blooddrunk is amazing !!

:kickass::kickass:

Listened to the song...even before I looked around at other peoples comments on youtube and whatnot, i thought it sounded like lamb of god, at least going into that one verse or whatever. They keyboards just don't fit at all though. They just don't work with the slow heaviness. Ugh.

I don't mean the quality of the downfall video, but more the theme of it. The video kinda suits the song. But this video doesn't seem to have much of a connection to the song. I learned about a new Ghost Town though. That was pretty cool.

So is Alexi using marshall heads now? or did they just slip him money to have them in the video?

Seems like it. All have to sell their Lee Jackson GP-1000 preamps now :lol: He used a Kerry King 2203 Marshall on many videos. Hes used Krank and Marshall more lately than his GP-1000. Even on spinefeast i noticed the marshall(Just in n00btube videos).

I think their worst song is Next In Line. Followed by IYWPPFW, Li'l Bloodred Riding Hood, Bastards Of Bodom

You must be cused by the gods or maybe have a cracked brain:OMG:

The video was boring, they should have shown Alexi drunk in various moments the whole video!