NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

There's this cool keyboard part and on the first one there's fucking kid playing and on the second one some guy with no style driving a '60's bike. Wtf??

It's just way too far fetched to give me any emotional goosebumps or anything.

I think the band must be the most pissed, I know it's not their fault.

I think a better story would've been some guy driving his nuts off in traffic escaping police and of course dying in the end :lol: especially if it was the same cop and same dude as in the AYDY video :lol:

Alexi was hot
you're damn right about that!!! :lol:

Jesus man you scared the hell outta me, I didn't know you were a lady :lol:

They video would be so much better without the random crap flickering about. Other than that it was pretty cool, and I think its awesome Alexi chose the pink RV for this.

It's FUCKING ANNOYING this guy Patrick (Ullaeus, who films the videos) seems to have personal issues with the keyboard!! On this video, the camera flashes for a mighty half a second on Janne's X5 during his solo! And on the Stockholm gig DVD, Clash of the Booze Brothers or whatever it was called, I bet my ass off the ONLY time he films the keyboard, during Janne's solos on his duel with Alexi, is just because he doesn't have anything better to film at by the time!

I don't know if you guys notice this but for me it's super annoying. This guy has issues with keyboards in metal music? FUCK HIM. Bodom has a trademark in fast guitar/keyboard solos, plus the keyboard is a very essential part of their music. Sue this guy! At least throw something at him..

Thanks for posting the video, I liked it! :)

At whoever said they didn't get why the dummies were there.....Here's what I got out of it. The ghosts are trying to live like they used to, and they introduce dummies & dolls into the scenario because they're fucking crazy ghosts! Hah, naw, but at about 25 seconds into the video, the old woman & the woman with the doll who's head has been smashed look at each other, and immediately look away after they make eye contact. Like they know they're living lies, trying to live the way they used to, and the woman with the doll feels especially exposed, so they look away to continue their pretending.
But what I thought that could be is a reflection of Alexi's (or the bands) drinking? "Ready for another drink anyone?!?" (Or does it say "anyway") Anyway, the ghosts are trying to be like they used to be, but it's all fake. Drinking a lot, and hurting yourself by doing stupid shit thinking you're Superman....Booze is letting you live in a dream when you're drunk.

The weird Chinese chick? I dunno, she's the hangover? Haha
~~
I'm hungover so i'm not wording this correctly, but you get the idea?
Maybe i'm way off though & it's about McDonalds cheeseburgers or something, or i'm over analizing & it's just some crazy ghosts.

It's FUCKING ANNOYING this guy Patrick (Ullaeus, who films the videos) seems to have personal issues with the keyboard!! On this video, the camera flashes for a mighty half a second on Janne's X5 during his solo! And on the Stockholm gig DVD, Clash of the Booze Brothers or whatever it was called, I bet my ass off the ONLY time he films the keyboard, during Janne's solos on his duel with Alexi, is just because he doesn't have anything better to film at by the time!

I don't know if you guys notice this but for me it's super annoying. This guy has issues with keyboards in metal music? FUCK HIM. Bodom has a trademark in fast guitar/keyboard solos, plus the keyboard is a very essential part of their music. Sue this guy! At least throw something at him..

Yeah, this guy really seems to hate keyboards.. he hates them so much he made them disappear from a video he didn't even have anything to do with!

Thanks for posting the video, I liked it! :)

At whoever said they didn't get why the dummies were there.....Here's what I got out of it. The ghosts are trying to live like they used to, and they introduce dummies & dolls into the scenario because they're fucking crazy ghosts! Hah, naw, but at about 25 seconds into the video, the old woman & the woman with the doll who's head has been smashed look at each other, and immediately look away after they make eye contact. Like they know they're living lies, trying to live the way they used to, and the woman with the doll feels especially exposed, so they look away to continue their pretending.
But what I thought that could be is a reflection of Alexi's (or the bands) drinking? "Ready for another drink anyone?!?" (Or does it say "anyway") Anyway, the ghosts are trying to be like they used to be, but it's all fake. Drinking a lot, and hurting yourself by doing stupid shit thinking you're Superman....Booze is letting you live in a dream when you're drunk.

The weird Chinese chick? I dunno, she's the hangover? Haha
~~
I'm hungover so i'm not wording this correctly, but you get the idea?
Maybe i'm way off though & it's about McDonalds cheeseburgers or something, or i'm over analizing & it's just some crazy ghosts.

Nice thoughts, but I don't think CoB would have planned it so far, I think it's just some crazy ghosts, and has nothing to do with the lyrics :loco:

Yeah, this guy really seems to hate keyboards.. he hates them so much he made them disappear from a video he didn't even have anything to do with!

Yea I know, well, fuck both of them.

The other likes to film Alexi's face, and the other uses a lot of effects and imaginary scenes.

@ Mingleton, quit posting that emo shit, we don't care. Plus, Blooddrunk is not about alcohol, okay?

lol, dude, fuck off. You're always posting your strange ideas about what Bodom means, (you know, the stuff everyone makes fun of you for?) and then when I post one damn thing you call me a fucking emo?

Goddamn you suck! :lol:

would be much better if they would just focus on the band and the surrounding. keep this fucking retarded flashes of bullshit about nothing out of it.
over all i like it even if he plays his gay pink guitar and this song wasn't really showing their musical skills