NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

Lots of chat deleted. Try to stay on topic.. The video will surface today.

Sorry dude.

Might sound a bit ballsy but I think they will make Hellhounds On My Trail their second single, after the album release, and it will include the video for it. You can quote this later..

It might, but this time I agree.

Well, it will be also officially posted on myspace today so it will be available for everybody.

Thanks man!

[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=28588962[/ame]

here you go

the vid lags like hell tho :/

edit: oh no wait, it's fine :p

Truly low grade video. Can't understand why video of this quality had to be shot in Germany as we would have had equal settings in Finland too. And production companies to go with as well.

What relation have these ghost people with the storyline of the song?

Truly low grade video. Can't understand why video of this quality had to be shot in Germany as we would have had equal settings in Finland too. And production companies to go with as well.

What relation have these ghost people with the storyline of the song?

I couldn't agree more. Needled, AYDY, and now this.. Why, oh why? Seriously, why nobody ever considered making a video for COB that has actually something to do with the texts of the song? Once again they show some totally irrelevant and ridiculous shit even during the solos, argh!

Oh man this is crap at the ending theres man kissing statue... :rofl:
Yeah and the song doesnt fit with the ghost people theme thing at all but this is better than just showing open wrists. When those old grandfathermothers showd up i started laughing. :D
Only thing i liked is the surroundings when showing the band playing.

(I know its laggy so thats all for now.)

there could be some connection between the song and the ghost people...the lyrics haven't bean released yet so..

init0 thx, looks a bid better now, but still it feels like a joke... i cant take it seriously. :(