NEW ALBUM "BLOODDRUNK"

^It won't if you dont order a special version. I think the one from levykauppa X is the ordinary one with 9 songs too.

DAMMIT JOONAS! WHYD YOU DELETE POST?!

^I'll do that.

I was saying that the band has "spared probably the best song" last, which was supposed to leave you with a surprised and good taste in mouth, but then it continues with a lameass silly cover, it ruins the experience.

It's not like it's a concept album though. So the last song doesn't have to be 10000% fantastic, I'm sure the last song is going to be good, but saying that listening to another song after it ruins it, is just plain retarded. "Oh yeah, it was a great album but then I forgot to press stop and I had to hear a cover song".

^I'll do that.

I was saying that the band has "spared probably the best song" last, which was supposed to leave you with a surprised and good taste in mouth, but then it continues with a lameass silly cover, it ruins the experience.

Atleast i hope the one i preordered was the "non-bonus" one :erk: ...because is share your opinion!

I prefer albums without covers at the end. 90% of time I listen whole album at the time, also when listening mp3, and I think that cover at the end ruins the ending (but not the album). I like covers a lot and listen for example covers that cob has made quite often, but I have different playlist for them. In my opinion covers should be at the singles or in the special limited extra bonus editions. But I ordered digipak anyway :lol:

Joonas, couldn't you just not put the track on your PC/mp3 player/set your CD player to only play the first 9 songs? As far as I can remember most CD players can do that, except really old or really basic ones.

Joonas, couldn't you just not put the track on your PC/mp3 player/set your CD player to only play the first 9 songs? As far as I can remember most CD players can do that, except really old or really basic ones.
Sheez! All that trouble when you can always order the one without bonuses :lol:

I'll be sure to order mine with the cover, and enjoy it. Then when I rip the CD if I just want the 9 original songs I wont rip the cover, but I'll have it there like with Hellion at FTR and No Commands at HB.

BTW the phenom, the copy from Record Shop X does have the cover song even though it is not featured in the page. I e-mailed them about it and they told me that the version they have includes it.

I'll be sure to order mine with the cover, and enjoy it. Then when I rip the CD if I just want the 9 original songs I wont rip the cover, but I'll have it there like with Hellion at FTR and No Commands at HB.

BTW the phenom, the copy from Record Shop X does have the cover song even though it is not featured in the page. I e-mailed them about it and they told me that the version they have includes it.

I'll trash the bad cd :C :lol::lol::lol::lol::kickass::kickass::kickass: :lol: Nah it can be there. On my mp3 player i have put a separate folder for CoBs covers. I like it that way! Well i don't really mind...i just wont play it :lol: Thanks for informing. Btw is it the CCR cover? I think that one was hilarious :lol:

I really don't think a cover as a tenth track ruins the cd ! we all know they did that just for fun and that it's not a part of their ``real`` studio work if I can say. As some people said, just go back to the first track if it bothers you that much.

Sheez! All that trouble when you can always order the one without bonuses :lol:
Well, I didn't know there was one, I was just actually trying to help someone, I guess that's a pretty alien concept on this board though. Anyway, I can kind of see what you mean, the copy of AYDY I own is just the original songs, whereas a lot of my friends moan about the Rebel Yell cover. Although my favourite version of FTR has Hellion on it, I guess it is mainly down to personal taste.

Well, I didn't know there was one, I was just actually trying to help someone, I guess that's a pretty alien concept on this board though. Anyway, I can kind of see what you mean, the copy of AYDY I own is just the original songs, whereas a lot of my friends moan about the Rebel Yell cover. Although my favourite version of FTR has Hellion on it, I guess it is mainly down to personal taste.
Yeah i didn't mean to offend :lol: Well from the sounsd of it the nonbonus one is going to be the hardest to find because its the US version so you will have to order it somewhere else than in Finland. Does Hatewear have it? Well i just hope the album kicks ass:kickass:

Nope it comes from Musiikki-TV program from YLE2 on monday. Program is also available at their web site already 21:00 if I remember correctly (program airs later)

Really? Then i can watch it too. I thought it would be on that pay-tv channel!