New album info, french video clip & ancient mp3

Connacht said:
I hope that the new album will be very experimental, modern and innovative, with a huge amount of electronics

you dont want them to make techno though... In some parties in Belgium, they always play awfull techno... and now I hate techno :lol:

Everyone hates techno :yuk:

But VNV Nation arent techno! There's a fine but very important line between Dark Wave and techno :err:

Electronics is a huge genre, even bigger than metal, so if you don't like techno you don't have to think that an electro-metal album colud have techno stuff.

It's like thinking that metal is only "Satan, screams and noise". :)

Hey Niklas just put some more news about the enxt album on the digital HQ:

"More album info - June 14, 2006

We can now confirm that we'll be working with acclaimed Danish producer Tue Madsen for the next album. The effort will be mixed in his Antfarm studio, while the actual recording will take place in different premises here in Sweden. Drums will be set to tape at the old Studio Fredman, while guitars, bass, vocals and electronics will be immortalized at Rogue music.

The album is as yet untitled, but some working titles (that may or may not change) are "Blind at heart", "The lesser faith", "InsignifiCunt" and "The plunge".

On a much more tragic note, we're sad to report that Jim Nunis, founder of J.Nunis custom guitars, recently passed away. Visit jnunisguitars.com for the official release."

Tue Madsen?? what do you think ?
He produced Mnemic, Hatesphere, I think Illdisposed and Die apokalyptischen Reiter.
He does a good job with his modern sounding productions IMO(the few I know are good work), much better than Daniel Bergstrand and his In Flames failure(The Drums on Soundtrack..horrible)
well lets see what comes out

Yeah, "InsignifiCunt" really stands out as the one that has nothing to do with all the others. It sounds so.....mainstream.

Cum on it's just working titles :)

Really like how "Blind at Heart" sounds and what it can possibly stand for :)

I hope they change "InsignifiCunt"... It makes them sound like they're turning 1n Fl4m3s.

plintus said:
Really like how "Blind at Heart" sounds and what it can possibly stand for :)

:lol: but come on, what can it be. we're talking about Dark Tranquillity.

- since I didn't like the possible titles, I agree with you on Blind At Heart as the best one, and InsignifiCunt as the worst.

Siren said:
I hope they change "InsignifiCunt"... It makes them sound like they're turning 1n Fl4m3s.

definitely. however, The Plunge, The Lesser Faith and Blind At Heart wink to the old albums of DT, I think. look at this:

Damage Done
Character
The Lesser Faith... it seems weird. The LF seems more like between The Gallery-Projector. but:

Damage Done
Character
The Plunge... this sounds better. but Blind At Heart is still my fave. ok, I overcared about this album title situation :)

Siren said:

by the way, I took this as an ironi. so I definitely don't hope that. to make my last post clear...

Siren said:

WHATTTTT?? :Smug:

I actually want "InsignifiCunt" sign on the t-shirt, so i will have to hide no more:

expressway666.jpg

I like the title :cool: