New Album leaked

Bill_Billman said:
I might be a huge flaming diamond-encrusted retard, but I think trying to enforce any sort of morals in such a widely accessable and anonymous domain as the internet is a pretty futile pursuit. People are assholes. Then again, I might also be somewhat of a misanthropist.
Whoa! Yeah that "flaming" aspect might be correct. Because "morals" hasn't much to do with this. Seems like some people here mistake me and other hardcore-fans who download the album as "PIRATES" who download but don't buy i.e. STEAL music.

FUCK PIRATES!

Keep this in mind: This isn't the case here.

->I<- don't normally download music. IF I download music, it's either music that can't be bought because it's out of print (or bonus-tracks) OR, LIKE IN THIS CASE, albums that I will definitely buy when they're out. And I would NEVER post a thread like this, if I didn't know that it's ok with the owner of the forum (HDR-records). And I knew they didn't have a problem with it, because the frontman of the band itself posted on another forum that he had NO PROBLEM with people downloading his music and the "leaked" album.

I hope everyone who didn't before, does get it now. If not, nobody can help you...

Nico16 said:
Whoa! Yeah that "flaming" aspect might be correct. Because "morals" hasn't much to do with this. Seems like some people here mistake me and other hardcore-fans who download the album as "PIRATES" who download but don't buy i.e. STEAL music.

FUCK PIRATES!

Keep this in mind: This isn't the case here.

->I<- don't normally download music. IF I download music, it's either music that can't be bought because it's out of print (or bonus-tracks) OR, LIKE IN THIS CASE, albums that I will definitely buy when they're out. And I would NEVER post a thread like this, if I didn't know that it's ok with the owner of the forum (HDR-records). And I knew they didn't have a problem with it, because the frontman of the band itself posted on another forum that he had NO PROBLEM with people downloading his music and the "leaked" album.

I hope everyone who didn't before, does get it now. If not, nobody can help you...

~I~ "seem" to AGREE with you fully. Not eVeRyDaY does someone make such an important [point]. In 'my' opinion, individuals who download music "are" cRaZy!

Your all bitching faggots.I downloaded the new album.I fucking stole it,im gonna see SYL on thier next tour and im gonna video me telling Devin this personally.Then im gonna post it here to shut you dicks up.

And the new album slays btw.