The new album already leaked!

Marjama

New Metal Member
Feb 24, 2004
This is just sad guys. Amon's new album has already leaked. Th efull thing! I, for one, will still be buying the album regardless if I get it now or not, just to support the band. If you do DL it now, don't be an asshole and buy the album when it's released.

man, fuck that, i dont wanna hear a goddamn note until i have the full package, lyric book in one hand and beer in the other. new albums are experiences outside of just the music, especially when its one of your favorite bands.

ya i agree.... and stuff....
i generaly dont bother reading lyrics though unless im realy bored one day. i pick em up as i listen to it. and if i cant understand what he says sometimes i just ad-lib cuz its more fun that way. =D

Yes, i d/led it yesterday. Sounds are very shitty but the music is awesome! Specialy Fate of Norns is so sweet. But don't worry, i will certainly buy this one! I bought Versus The World after i have had it on computer for like 2 months. Great job AA keep it up! :)

Infernium said:
Yes, i d/led it yesterday. Sounds are very shitty but the music is awesome! Specialy Fate of Norns is so sweet. But don't worry, i will certainly buy this one! I bought Versus The World after i have had it on computer for like 2 months. Great job AA keep it up! :)

Sounds are shitty? As in Sound quality?
Well I might download a track or too, but I'm not getting the full album (as in dling). But I'm going to damn buy it!

You guys act so surprised it leaked, it almost makes me wonder if you lived on this plannet in the past hmm... 8-7 years.
Thats how it is! the music buisness ain't what it used to be. sadly.

I LOVE to buy a new cd with the booklet and hear the whole thing while holding the original cd in my hands. mp3s really don't interest me when it comes to a band like Amon Amarth. (i.e: I know the album will kick ass, therefore: I will buy it 100%)

Asgath said:
Sounds are shitty? As in Sound quality?
Well I might download a track or too, but I'm not getting the full album (as in dling). But I'm going to damn buy it!

Yes, but that's probably only becouse it's promo, novadays there are often some middle speaks or peepings in promos so people don't buy pirate versions.

Dead_Lioness said:
You guys act so surprised it leaked, it almost makes me wonder if you lived on this plannet in the past hmm... 8-7 years.
Thats how it is! the music buisness ain't what it used to be. sadly.

I LOVE to buy a new cd with the booklet and hear the whole thing while holding the original cd in my hands. mp3s really don't interest me when it comes to a band like Amon Amarth. (i.e: I know the album will kick ass, therefore: I will buy it 100%)

Ofcourse we knew it will end up to internet, they all do, but atleast i didn't expected it to happend this soon, i mean it's still like almoust 2 months untill the official release.

So what is the official release date anyway?

As for the leak... I may dl one or two tracks, since they usually release one anyway, but I'll probably wait on the whole thing. Haven't found it yet anyway.

crom aka boris said:
i got the promo today, 2 "clean" songs an the rest with beeps.
expect a few unusual riffs! but the melodies are supreme as always!

cd will come in a lim. version with a DVD.
and dont forget to buy it!!!

Hell yea! I was reading an interview with Johan Hegg back when Vs the World came out... He said that a DVD was in the works and they may add it for a bonus on their new cd. I was hopeing they would!!

I just downloaded the whole album, Im gonna burn it and make it the soundtrack to my car until the real deal comes out in september, then im gonna buy that and play the shit out of that and the dvd.

ok...
i'm listening to the album now

not bad at all, very good melodies and riffs..
the album is kinda in Vs. the World style, slow and very melodic.
but the sound, it's not the AA sound... too clean, not heavy enough...