New Album Progress - Pre-Production

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
Hello Evile forum dwellers (all 4 of you).

In the next few days we'll be starting the pre-production process with Mr Russ Russell. We'll be going over each song we have and ultimately deciding what works, what doesn't, what could be added, what could be taken out, what kills, what.............resurrects?

Very lengthy and interesting process. Though I'd keep y'all updated leading up to the release of the second Evile.

Isn't it great being on the Evile forum?!!?!

Tell your friends and be unbelievably cool!

Please sign up for the Evile newsletter to definetly get the latest news on what's their name:

http://www.evile.co.uk/lists/?p=subscribe

4? theres like 6. hahahahaha Great News, Cant wait until you unleash the beast that is going to be your second album. Have fun in pre-production.
:kickass:

Come on guys, show em whos the fucking thrash band of the year is! I think Ol is going to have some killer leads and solos for us, thats what Im looking forward too along with some solid Rhythm Riffs from Matt. This album is going to be and ear fuck fest, I can smell it already. Let the thrash breath, bash, and bleed!

Sexy. I'm looking forward to this more than ever now! :)

Due to our constant forum japes, Ithink all 8 of us forumers should get a special thankyou each in the liner notes of the new CD :p

Sexy. I'm looking forward to this more than ever now! :)

Due to our constant forum japes, Ithink all 8 of us forumers should get a special thankyou each in the liner notes of the new CD :p

i think Dave has a very good point here
we give you thinks to think about and advice/abuse so we are obviously helping in the creation of the album, so give us a mention :p

I concur
Although I usually don't contribute to how your music should go

Take flamenco and metal it up for your solos and riffs.
There you go.
Now put me in there.

I NEEEEEEEED the "evile new direction" bit from the DVD as a bonus track on this CD!

Much like the "Mr Softee Theme" from NA's "Game Over"

Perhaps I am the only one that is thinking this though XD