NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

I don't know I absolutly love Platitudes, from the catchy intro over the awesome verse and the cool sounding chorus (to me it sounds catchy and I dig his vocals) to the keyboard solo and that unexpected part after. Overall one of my favorite songs they released in a long time, next to Suicide Bomber and Waste of Skin

I just said I like it as much as Suicide Bomber and Waste of Skin, would love to see them put all 3 in a setlist but Waste of Skin is probably never going to happen just like Northern Comfort :(

Relistened to all the track-by-track videos. Looking most forward to
1 - Say Never Look Back.
2 - Soon Departed.
3 - Hexed.

From what I get from re-re-re-re-listening to the track-by-track, I think that Say Never Look Back and Soon Departed actually have the potential to become some of my all-time favorite Bodom songs.

I'm only excited about Knuckleduster. And a little bit about Glass Houses and Hecate's Nightmare. And that melody in Relapse is good. Song 9 might also be decent.

Is the new IF album even worth a listen ? :D well I hope for the best but tbh 5 days doesn't seem that long at all, I just suck at waiting

I feel you man, it's been 4 years since a new Bodom record and I can't wait to get my fix haha.
I have the IF album sitting on my computer but I honestly haven't listened to it yet. Some people say it's better than the last two albums but still pretty bad. For me personally, the last album of theirs I fully enjoyed was Clayman. Some of the later ones had tracks here and there that were decent but the albums as a whole just became weaker.

Glad to see A&P are getting more famous to the point where they actually get some album prior to their releases. I am no fan of the 'react to' video type, but I truly enjoy their videos. Feels really genuine.

Reactions: BodomBlueMoonHC
Glad to see A&P are getting more famous to the point where they actually get some album prior to their releases. I am no fan of the 'react to' video type, but I truly enjoy their videos. Feels really genuine.
They've truly grown quite big. They've interviewed guys like Jari Mäenpää, and have had bands (Wintersun, Mors Principium Est and Wolfheart at least) visit them on tour.

In Flames is leaked. ( Getmetal )

861c371a13.jpg

---------------------------------------

+Review:
https://www.moshville.co.uk/reviews/album-review/2019/03/album-review-children-of-bodom-hexed/

" The songs on this album feel a lot more polished and well written than on the previous album, almost as if the band has got its mojo back with the addition of a second guitarist. I will admit that some of the tracks do feel a touch longer than they need be, but overall Hexed is a very solid album and one which fans of the band will no doubt enjoy. "

In Flames is leaked. ( Getmetal )

861c371a13.jpg

---------------------------------------

+Review:
https://www.moshville.co.uk/reviews/album-review/2019/03/album-review-children-of-bodom-hexed/

" The songs on this album feel a lot more polished and well written than on the previous album, almost as if the band has got its mojo back with the addition of a second guitarist. I will admit that some of the tracks do feel a touch longer than they need be, but overall Hexed is a very solid album and one which fans of the band will no doubt enjoy. "

March 1 is the release date though so it's not really a leak lol :)