NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

And I have no shame doing so. The difference between hearing it today, tomorrow or the day after might not seem much, but when you're already counting days like a prisoner, it feels like an eternity.

And that is exactly what Arcane is trying to tell you: yes, it is great to have bands that bring you to a certain excitement, even extasis, but if you let it rule your life you are settling in for a very brief rush of adrenaline and a lot of, to quote you, emprisonment.

You see my user name (and if you check my avatar you will see which guitar and t-shirt I am wearing on it), so it is not like for me a new Bodom album isn’t as exciting as my own birthday, but you cannot/should not let your expectations and happiness lay with a 40 minutes record, or else you will enjoy it for a short period of time, because that was what you were looking for, and be miserable again the moment you get it (the hapiness is not the album but the “having it”, which is not a great way to go live a happy life.

This is an internet forum and you don’t know me, so feel free to ignore/blast my advice, but if you try it it might give you some relaxation/peace of mind :)

I deleted the post in which I named the website where you can find it because I don't want to have problems with this account too. But if it is deleted on said website, check the other famous one for leaks, it's there.
Can't listen until 3.40p.m. today, but it's fine, it'll be my nice reward for a hard day's work.

53343575_416794919069762_4951993680496951296_n.png

THE TEASEEEEEEEE!!!! I have one hour commute to home, it will be perfect to listen to it :D

Would you guys mind PMing me, too? :p

Or would someone mind uploading the songs to youtube, but unlisted, then sending the links? Can't get removed if it can't get flagged :D