NEW ALBUM Q42 017/Q1 2018

Well if it's drugs he's obviously not going to reveal that. A lot of people also don't want to receive pity or empathy for having an illness, either. Not uncommon to keep that private.

This happened in the span of the last half year. I still think it's some kind of illness because I feel like at their age the band would have fixed this if they could already be it mental or drugs. Hopefully not Liver cancer or anything like that. He's abused alcohol since his teens, right?

Don't even dare to think about cancer! I hope he's just stressed out because of all that album release stuff, then he just doesn't eat much at all.. or it's something mental.

I just clicked on the instagram pic and maaaan... He should definitely clear things up. Nearly every comment is about his look, if he's ill and questions about if everything is alright.

Reactions: COB-666
I just clicked on the instagram pic and maaaan... He should definitely clear things up. Nearly every comment is about his look, if he's ill and questions about if everything is alright.

Yeah, on the Facebook too.

b2a7102342.png

Reactions: Woltimon
Imagine how often this question will flood their Facebook live thing... I bet Alexi (if he does the stream) or someone else will say something about it. Just want him to come clean about that, I actually care even more about Alexi as a person than about his music at this point

Well he actually already answered this question in an iterview. He said he feels better than ever and he never took any drugs.

From their december show here in Germany, Oberhausen... he looks thin but not skeleton like

He's thin is this video also but it's also a complete kind of power coming out of him. Here he looks aggressive, motivated, "in good shape". Also his voice is definitely more powerful

I thought I said he looks thin but compared not as sick as now. Also i agree that he was in a completely different shape a few months ago

This massive weightloss can only have one of the following 5 reasons: 1.) anorexia nervosa or some other psychosomatic issue. 2.) gastrointestinal disease (ulcer, morbus crohn, colitis ulcerosa etc.). 3.) B-symptomatics of cancer spreading in the body. 4.) parasites. 5.) metabolic issues. And with a body that looks like he was just released from a concentration camp he can´t feel good....

When was that interview ? End of 2018 he didn't look like a walking skeleton ^^

I think it actually was either shortly before or after the release of Hexed. It was even posted here in the interview thread, if I remember correctly.

He said something like "I can assure all these Internet Doctors that I feel better than ever and have no illness and dont take and never took any drugs"

The Internet Doctors thing was meant in a funny way. So he wasnt pissed about all the questions.

EDIT: I dont say that these statements are the truth. Alexi obviously is the only one, who knows the truth. I just wanted to point out that he actually DID answer this question.

I think it actually was either shortly before or after the release of Hexed. It was even posted here in the interview thread, if I remember correctly.

He said something like "I can assure all these Internet Doctors that I feel better than ever and have no illness and dont take and never took any drugs"

The Internet Doctors thing was meant in a funny way. So he wasnt pissed about all the questions.

EDIT: I dont say that these statements are the truth. Alexi obviously is the only one, who knows the truth. I just wanted to point out that he actually DID answer this question.

I don't believe him because the live shows are important to him but he can barely perform. If it is true and he has some kind of anorexia then the rest of the band deserves a slap in the face for allowing him to continue not eating like that.

I don't believe him because the live shows are important to him but he can barely perform. If it is true and he has some kind of anorexia then the rest of the band deserves a slap in the face for allowing him to continue not eating like that.
In the book Alexi mentioned having tried speed and pot when he was younger but that's it. He is more of a drinker.

Reactions: mrs.bodOm

I don't think that Alexi take drugs too... most likely took back in the days, but when he already stopped drinking when they are on tour because the live performance, then I highly doubt he would take drugs.

What I don't believe that he feels fine or "better than ever" when he performs like he barely can breathe on stage nor hold up his guitar ^^

If he doesn't wanna talk about what's wrong then that non of our business, but a short confirmation that he is not seriously ill (like cancer or something) would be great :)

Maybe he’s in love, makes you lose appetite and soothes out that wildness. But love is the most rare and most powerful drug in existence, and if it’s taken away from you you might end up in mental hospital or coffin.

My guess is... he does not get the calories from alcohol anymore... and since he never really ate a lot, his stomach is minimally stretched, thus never being hungry and never getting the necessary calories

My guess is... he does not get the calories from alcohol anymore... and since he never really ate a lot, his stomach is minimally stretched, thus never being hungry and never getting the necessary calories

But why does it take 6 year for that to happen ? If that's the case, Alexi really should start to eat and work out a bit... maybe Daniel can inspire him to do so

My top songs on the new album are
1. Hexed
2. Platitudes and Barren Words
3. Glass Houses
4. This Road
5. Kick In The Spleen
6. Hecate's Nightmare

Though overall, this is the first bodom album in over a decade where I enjoy it from start to end. I'm very satisfied