New Album Thread

They haven't gone much more than 2 years between their other albums. It may seem quick because they had to put the DoD tour on hold while Gus toured with Ozzy for a year.

It would be silly to not put something out now as it seems that the band is picking up momentum. They need to capitalize on that. As long as they don't compromise the music, it will be fine. Bob, Gus and Apollo are great songwriters. They will kick ass.

I love Jo Nunez he seems so cute and sweet. He kicks asses with his drumming skills he is awsome ...i also love Mark but i think that he left the band for his very own reasons ....Lets hope that Jo is for ever cause they have so good chemistry all together..
As for the new album i cant wait to hear it finished i loved the 2 new songs @ Fuzz...my favorite was ''Loosing my mind'' but the Wall of sound was very good also... Firewind always releases kick ass albums

Hi guys,I was so lucky to watch them play live in Athens as headliners...their sound was great and I have to say that Jo Nunez seems to fit perfectly with the band...they recorded the video clip for Losing my mind in the gig and when Gus announced we went nuts!!We learnt a few dats ago that the new album will be a lot heavier...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracklisting thnx to amazon

1. Wall Of Sound
2. Losing My Mind
3. Few Against Many
4. The Undying Fire
5. Another Dimension
6. Glorious
7. Edge of A Dream
8. Destiny
9. Long Gone Tomorrow
10. No Heroes, No Sinners
11. Battleborn (bonus digipak version)
12. No Heroes, No Sinners (acoustic) (bonus digipak version)

So small poll by name only what track do you look most forward to (Wall of Sound and Losing My Mind don't count because of the available live footage)

Tracklisting thnx to amazon

1. Wall Of Sound
2. Losing My Mind
3. Few Against Many
4. The Undying Fire
5. Another Dimension
6. Glorious
7. Edge of A Dream
8. Destiny
9. Long Gone Tomorrow
10. No Heroes, No Sinners
11. Battleborn (bonus digipak version)
12. No Heroes, No Sinners (acoustic) (bonus digipak version)

So small poll by name only what track do you look most forward to (Wall of Sound and Losing My Mind don't count because of the available live footage)

Based on title alone, I would say Edge of a Dream and No Heroes, No Sinners

Song discription from Amazon:
From the album's opening statement of intent, the driving Wall of Sound through to the hook-laden Glorious , onto the sweeping, epic ballad Edge of A Dream (featuring Finland's Apocalyptica) or the brooding Losing My Mind

Edge of A Dream (featuring Finland's Apocalyptica) :yow: :worship:

OMG featuring Apocalyptica i don't think i wanted to hear any Firewind song more than Edge of A Dream

Song discription from Amazon:
From the album's opening statement of intent, the driving Wall of Sound through to the hook-laden Glorious , onto the sweeping, epic ballad Edge of A Dream (featuring Finland's Apocalyptica) or the brooding Losing My Mind

Edge of A Dream (featuring Finland's Apocalyptica) :yow: :worship:

OMG featuring Apocalyptica i don't think i wanted to hear any Firewind song more than Edge of A Dream

I agree completely, that's incredible!!!!

Wall of Sound single download AVAILABLE APRIL 23rd

Check the clip, sounds amazing!!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Wall-Of-Sound/dp/B007JFFODM/ref=sr_1_33?ie=UTF8&qid=1333752000&sr=8-33[/ame]

Promo trailer:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS4-WQsNepg&feature=g-u-u&context=G21e5b19FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Losing my Mind and Wall of Sound sound fucking awesome!

Just got the promo today, and WOWZA! Could be the best Firewind album to date, and for a diehard fan like me....that is saying something!

No offence, but i just hate you now

It's all good! Having a radio show, doing CD reviews, and of course being the admin of this forum as well as a personal friend of Gus has its privileges!

You guys are in for a treat! Look for a CD review soon!