11. All Of Them Thieves
12. This Battle Chose Us
13. Zero Tolerance

Disk: 2
1. Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't (Live)
2. A.I.R. (Live)
3. Caught In A Mosh (Live)
4. Madhouse (Live)

Source: http://www.amazon.de/All-Kings-Anth...e=UTF8&qid=1450702798&sr=8-1&keywords=Anthrax

Looked at the tracking list on Nuclear blast, the 2 "new" songs appear to be an intro and interlude ala Worship & Hymn 12.

Reactions: naOkO benOire
I thought "Impaled" was the title of the song snippet of which they played some time ago at a show

Turns out that "Impaled" and "You Gotta Believe" are the same song.

Definitely a killer tune to open the new record.

Last edited:
Yeah it is amazing. For some reason I just wish they called it "Impaler"!!!! Loving it.

This is absurdly early. A decade ago I wouldn't be as surprised but these days stuff just doesn't surface this far out. I wonder if it's someone the band knows that did this.

Anyways I've spun it a few times as well and it's fucking fantastic.

Fav tracks after 1 listen are You Gotta Believe, Defend Avenge & Zero Tolerance.

Album definitely doesn't suffer from a weaker back half like Worship Music

Reactions: poorchoiceofwords
Yeah. While I'm stoked as hell about the record I'm a bit bummed for the band that's it's leaked so early. I'll be a first-day buyer of multiple formats so I'll be doing right by the band, but others wont!

Anyway - the record is fucking fantastic. On my 4th spin and loving it more and more each time. Anonymous is spot on that it doesn't give away in the second half (although I love WM start to finish). It's just riff after riff-tastic.

There's definitely more thrash, but also more melody and more epic songs and parts. Production is awesome too.

Donais's solos are magnificent, and Joey is again the star of the show. Bello's bass cuts through beautifully. Just wow.

My highlights on a few listens are You Gotta Believe, Monster at the End, Suzerain, Breathing Lightning, Zero Tolerance (thrash!!!!!)........ fuck - all of them!!!!!

I wasn't as high on WM as alot of you were (not just because I'm a long time butt-hurt Bush fan) but you're both right. The new record is about as solid as they come. Top to bottom, pound for pound, all killer no filler etc.

I'm also bummed for them as well. What the fuck do you do now? Normally when shit leaks like a week or a few days early you throw up the album to stream for free but this far out? I just don't see how you do that. I mean if they were to bump up the release or put it out online earlier it'd likely fuck up alot of plans they have. Tour cycles are planned around these releases, appearances, junkets. Not a good position to be in here.

Anyway - the record is fucking fantastic. On my 4th spin and loving it more and more each time. Anonymous is spot on that it doesn't give away in the second half (although I love WM start to finish). It's just riff after riff-tastic.

Don't get me wrong, I love WM. But the first half is definitely stronger