New album update

They are certainly full steam ahead. I don't know if any of you guys follow Scott, Charlie or Frankie on Twitter but they've been regularly posting updates about their writing and demoing sessions for the new record. Exciting stuff!!!

Holy shit you guys! One year from now we could be talking about how we're already tired of the new album, when's the next coming out?! Wooo

I just hope it's not Worship Music we'll be talking about.

Scott tweeted today, and has said that they've just written the fastest Anthrax song since the 80's!!!!!

I like the sound of that.

A lot.

I like your enthusiasm, hope you're right! I guess we'll actually get another album from them next year. More than I could have hoped for.

Well thx..but i'm just echoing what the guys in the band been harping to us each time a new album is on line.:D

I am dead certain that they are totally intent on not letting the momentum slip that they've built since 2011.

Hey - can anyone tell me as I haven't seen much about it - is Jon Donais still a member of Shadows Fall? Full-time?

Yes, but when he's doing Anthrax stuff they have one of the guitarists from Acaro filling in.

I am excited to hear what Jon has written with Charlie, Scott, Frank and Joey for this album. I wanna hear some clips teasing a couple of the songs. A couple of riffs or a minute from a track. Anything really.

I am dead certain that they are totally intent on not letting the momentum slip that they've built since 2011.

Hey - can anyone tell me as I haven't seen much about it - is Jon Donais still a member of Shadows Fall? Full-time?

It's hard to be too positive, I know I'm always negative but they say this every single time, I'd rather they stay quiet for a while and get a surprise:D