New album update

Been a while since I posted (been busy!) but this is great news.

I know they may be genuine in saying this but I always love when a band says `this album is our best/heaviest/best/fastest/heaviest/best yet' every time they announce a new album :)

Of course one has to plug their own material - wouldn't expect someone to say `yer ya know. It's a good album - not as good as the last one - but still good!'.

BRING ON THE NEW ALBUM - ALSO HAPPY (BELATED) NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Yep pretty lame sating its there best yet yudda yudda yudda,keep quiet and blow us away,they know they got us fans by the balls,kinda exciting that they could deliver a better record than the last, is it possible

Batman VS Superman got pushed to 2016. Besides a new Anthrax album there isn't much else I can think of I'd run right out to see or get. Please don't delay this.

I'm not feeling it as album title. Doesn't sound cool and I don't know what it means! :lol:

I ingterpreted this as Voice of the People = what the people want, united forces (pun intended!), etc etc...... Vice of the People = terror, panic, no freedom, people's liberties are gone, etc etc.

Opposites.

Does that make any sense?? :loco:

Hadn't thought of that, but it would be very fucking cool if they threw a new song into their set. They did that a lot with Fight Em when DN was their singer.....